Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of August 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 14, 1983 was a Sunday and it was the 226th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,640 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 428 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Pharaoh - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pharaoh will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pharaoh will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Francis Ford
- 1930Liz Fraser
- 1945Steve Martin
- 1947Maddy Prior
- 1960Sarah Brightman
- 1961Susan Olsen
- 1967Erik Gandini
- 1970Kevin Cadogan
- 1971Raoul Bova
- 1983Mila Kunis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 14.
- 1851Doc Holliday, American dentist and poker player (d. 1887)
- 1867John Galsworthy, English author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1933)
- 1913Paul Dean, American baseball player (d. 1981)
- 1926René Goscinny, French author and illustrator (d. 1977)
- 1952Debbie Meyer, American swimmer and educator
- 1954Stanley A. McChrystal, American general
- 1973Kieren Perkins, Australian swimmer and journalist
- 1980Roy Williams, American football player
- 1984Josh Gorges, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Shea Weber, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1480Battle of Otranto: Ottoman troops behead 800 Christians for refusing to convert to Islam; they are later honored in the Church.
- 1592Imjin War: At the Battle of Hansan Island, the Korean Navy, led by Yi Sun-sin, Yi Eok-gi, and Won Gyun, decisively defeats the Japanese Navy, led by Wakisaka Yasuharu, at Hansan Island.
- 1720The Spanish military Villasur expedition is wiped out by Pawnee and Otoe warriors near present-day Columbus, Nebraska.
- 1885Japan’s first patent is issued to the inventor of a rust-proof paint.
- 1888An audio recording of English composer Arthur Sullivan’s “The Lost Chord”, one of the first recordings of music ever made, is played during a press conference introducing Thomas Edison’s phonograph in London, England.
- 1962Two gunmen hijacked a mail truck in Plymouth, Massachusetts, and made off with $1.5 million.
- 1969Operation Banner: British troops are deployed in Northern Ireland.
- 1975The Rocky Horror Picture Show, the longest-running release in film history, opens in London.
- 1987All the children held at Kia Lama, a rural property on Lake Eildon, Australia, run by the Santiniketan Park Association, are released after a police raid.
- 2003A widescale power blackout affects the northeast United States and Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for August 14.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 14 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Boudewijn de Groot, Lucrezia Orsina Vizzana, Hisashi Imai, Dorothy Young, Hironori Kusano, Kathleen Battle, Edward Buzzell, Daryn Tufts, Susan Roman, George C. Stoney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 14 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 14, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1964 – David Morrissey, English actor and director; November 6, 1958 – Trace Beaulieu, American actor, puppeteer, producer, and screenwriter; September 12, 1981 – Marty Adams, Canadian actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,226