Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of August 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 16, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 228th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,182 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Maishi - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maishi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maishi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Liane Haid
- 1939Billy Joe Shaver
- 1944Kevin Ayers
- 1945Bob Balaban
- 1948Barry Hay
- 1954James Cameron
- 1969Kate Higgins
- 1982Cam Gigandet
- 1986Shawn Pyfrom
- 1994Tippy Dos Santos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 16.
- 1860Martin Hawke, 7th Baron Hawke, English-Scottish cricketer (d. 1938)
- 1868Bernarr Macfadden, American bodybuilder and publisher, founded Macfadden Publications (d. 1955)
- 1928Ara Güler, Turkish photographer and journalist
- 1937David Anderson, Canadian journalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1946Lesley Ann Warren, American actress and singer
- 1967Mark Coyne, Australian rugby player
- 1972Emily Robison, American singer-songwriter and banjo player (Dixie Chicks and Court Yard Hounds)
- 1980Piet Rooijakkers, Dutch cyclist
- 1981Denis Gremelmayr, German tennis player
- 1987Kyal Marsh, Australian actor and gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Mars-la-Tour is fought, resulting in a Prussian victory.
- 1906An estimated 8.2 MW earthquake hits Valparaíso, Chile, killing 3,886 people.
- 1913Completion of the Royal Navy battlecruiser HMS Queen Mary.
- 1918The Battle of Lake Baikal was fought between the Czechoslovak Legion and the Red Army.
- 1920Ray Chapman of the Cleveland Indians is hit on the head by a fastball thrown by Carl Mays of the New York Yankees, and dies early the next day. Chapman was the second player to die from injuries sustained in a Major League Baseball game, the first being Doc Powers in 1909.
- 1920The congress of the Communist Party of Bukhara opens. The congress would call for armed revolution.
- 1942World War II: The two-person crew of the U.S. naval blimp L-8 disappears without a trace on a routine anti-submarine patrol over the Pacific Ocean. The blimp drifts without her crew and crash-lands in Daly City, California.
- 1954The first issue of Sports Illustrated is published.
- 1960Cyprus gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1964Vietnam War: A coup d'état replaces Dương Văn Minh with General Nguyễn Khánh as President of South Vietnam. A new constitution is established with aid from the U.S. Embassy.
View the complete list of historical events for August 16.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 16 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Franken, Michael Ball, Sam Roberts, Jane Alexander, Dan Haseltine, Al Downing, Wolfgang Reitherman, Melissa Manchester, Renny Harlin, Régine Chassagne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 16 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 16, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Breaking Up Is Hard to Do by Neil Sedaka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 18, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1956 – Jerry Ciccoritti, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 29, 1945 – Chris Copping, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Procol Harum); July 2, 1934 – Tom Springfield, English singer-songwriter and producer (The Springfields).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,321