Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 19, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 231st day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,750 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,583 days or 4 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 27, 2037.
If a dog named Zowe - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zowe will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zowe will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Gene Roddenberry
- 1933Debra Paget
- 1947Dave Dutton
- 1952Jonathan Frakes
- 1953Lynwood Slim
- 1965Kyra Sedgwick
- 1969Matthew Perry
- 1980Jun Jin
- 1983Tammin Sursok
- 1984Micah Alberti
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 19.
- 1596Elizabeth Stuart, Queen of Bohemia (d. 1662)
- 1918Jimmy Rowles, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1996)
- 1969Kirk Herbstreit, American sportscaster
- 1970Jeff Tam, American baseball player
- 1977Takahiro Yamada, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (Asian Kung-Fu Generation)
- 1981Nick Kennedy, English rugby player
- 1984Alessandro Matri, Italian footballer
- 1984Ryan Taylor, English footballer
- 1986Rúben Micael, Portuguese footballer
- 1991Nathan Lopez, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 295 BCThe first temple to Venus, the Roman goddess of love, beauty and fertility, is dedicated by Quintus Fabius Maximus Gurges during the Third Samnite War.
- 1692Salem witch trials: In Salem, Province of Massachusetts Bay, five people, one woman and four men, including a clergyman, are executed after being convicted of witchcraft.
- 1861First ascent of Weisshorn, fifth highest summit in the Alps.
- 1895American frontier murderer and outlaw John Wesley Hardin is killed by an off-duty policeman in a saloon in El Paso, Texas.
- 1909The first automobile race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- 1942World War II: Operation Jubilee: The 2nd Canadian Infantry Division leads an amphibious assault by allied forces on Dieppe, France and fails, many Canadians are killed or captured. The operation was intended to develop and try new amphibious landing tactics for the coming full invasion in Normandy.
- 1944World War II: Liberation of Paris: Paris, France rises against German occupation with the help of Allied troops.
- 1981Gulf of Sidra Incident: United States fighters intercept and shoot down two Libyan Sukhoi Su-22 fighter jets over the Gulf of Sidra.
- 1989Several hundred East Germans cross the frontier between Hungary and Austria during the Pan-European Picnic, part of the events that began the process of the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
- 2003A suicide attack on a bus in Jerusalem, Israel, planned by Hamas, kills 23 Israelis, seven of them children, in the Shmuel HaNavi bus bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for August 19.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 19 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Clanton, Margarete Schön, Victoria Legrand, Marina Sirtis, Elisha Cuthbert, Naomi Watts, Kristen Bell, Mick Jones, Terry Rossio, Brock Pierce.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 19, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1982 – Ted DiBiase, Jr., American wrestler and actor; November 23, 1953 – Francis Cabrel, French singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 29, 1957 – Ted Levine, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,388