Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 234th day of the year 1981. It was the 34th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,587 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,862 days or 13.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 2013.
If a dog named Caspar - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caspar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Caspar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Honor Blackman
- 1945David Chase
- 1947Donna Jean Godchaux
- 1961Andrés Calamaro
- 1964Tom Gibis
- 1970Chin Chin Gutierrez
- 1971Richard Armitage
- 1978Ed Petrie
- 1981Takumi Saito
- 1989Chariz Solomon
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1860Eleonore Reuss of Köstritz (d. 1917)
- 1880Gorch Fock, German author and poet (d. 1916)
- 1887Lutz Graf Schwerin von Krosigk, German jurist and politician, German Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1977)
- 1936Werner Stengel, German roller coaster designer and engineer, designed the maverick roller coaster
- 1941Bill Parcells, American football player and coach
- 1942Uğur Mumcu, Turkish journalist and author (d. 1993)
- 1964Andrew Wilson, American actor and director
- 1967Yukiko Okada, Japanese singer and actress (d. 1986)
- 1971Richard Armitage, English actor
- 1990Randall Cobb, American football player
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leslie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Columba reports seeing a monster in Loch Ness, Scotland.
- 1711Ships from British Admiral Hovenden Walker’s Quebec Expedition flounders on rocks at the mouth of the Saint Lawrence River.
- 1791Beginning of the Haitian Slave Revolution in Saint-Domingue.
- 1910Korea is annexed by Japan with the signing of the Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, beginning a period of Japanese rule of Korea that lasted until the end of World War II.
- 1949Queen Charlotte earthquake: Canada’s largest earthquake since the 1700 Cascadia earthquake
- 1952The penal colony on Devil’s Island is permanently closed.
- 1971J. Edgar Hoover and John Mitchell announce the arrest of 20 of the Camden 28.
- 1972Rhodesia is expelled by the IOC for its racist policies.
- 1978The Sandinista National Liberation Front (FLSN) occupies national palace in Nicaragua.
- 1989Nolan Ryan strikes out Rickey Henderson to become the first Major League Baseball pitcher to record 5,000 strikeouts.
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Bygraves, Art Fleming, Philippe Russo, Adrian Street, Richard Fariña, Amber Tamblyn, Billy Varga, Nilla Pizzi, Harry Wilson, Shabba Ranks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1981.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1981 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 28, 2000. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 24, 1993. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd August 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1981
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 34th Saturday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 23 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,587 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,862 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 494
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 2013
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 28, 2000 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 24, 1993 (-148)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie (August 22, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1952 – Linton Kwesi Johnson, Jamaican-English poet and singer (Poet and the Roots); August 24, 1974 – Jennifer Lien, American actress and producer; November 20, 1919 – Phyllis Thaxter, American actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,136