Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of August 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 24, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 237th day of the year 2000. It was the 34th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,571 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,524 days or 6.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 256 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 2, 2032.
If a dog named Maggymay - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maggymay will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maggymay will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Duke Kahanamoku
- 1901Preston Foster
- 1917Dennis James
- 1924Alyn Ainsworth
- 1947Anne Archer
- 1957Jeffrey Daniel
- 1962Craig Kilborn
- 1974Órla Fallon
- 1994Aqib Khan
- 1998Sofia Andres
View the complete list of August 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 24.
- 1198Alexander II of Scotland (d. 1249)
- 1732Peter Ernst Wilde, German physician and journalist (d. 1785)
- 1893Haim Ernst Wertheimer, German-Israeli biochemist and academic (d. 1978)
- 1922Howard Zinn, American historian, author, and activist (d. 2010)
- 1932Cormac Murphy-O'Connor, English cardinal
- 1943John Cipollina, American guitarist (Quicksilver Messenger Service, The Dinosaurs, and Man) (d. 1989)
- 1964Salizhan Sharipov, Kyrgyzstani-Russian lieutenant, pilot, and astronaut
- 1980Sonja Bennett, Canadian actress
- 1981Chad Michael Murray, American model and actor
- 1989Rocío Igarzábal, Argentinian actress and singer (Teen Angels)
View the complete list of August 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Caitlyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 410The Visigoths under king Alaric I begin to pillage Rome.
- 1200King John of England, signer of the first Magna Carta, marries Isabella of Angoulême in Bordeaux Cathedral.
- 1391Jews are massacred in Palma de Mallorca.
- 1482The town and castle of Berwick upon Tweed is captured from Scotland by an English army
- 1781American Revolutionary War: A small force of Pennsylvania militia is ambushed and overwhelmed by an American Indian group, which forces George Rogers Clark to abandon his attempt to attack Detroit.
- 1816The Treaty of St. Louis is signed in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1857The Panic of 1857 begins, setting off one of the most severe economic crises in United States history.
- 1909Workers start pouring concrete for the Panama Canal.
- 1949The treaty creating the North Atlantic Treaty Organization goes into effect.
- 1967Led by Abbie Hoffman, the Youth International Party temporarily disrupts trading at the New York Stock Exchange by throwing dollar bills from the viewing gallery, causing trading to cease as brokers scramble to grab them.
View the complete list of August 24 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 24, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelly Le Brock, Kevin Conroy, Kay Linaker, Keegan-Michael Key, Alan Rickman, Snitz Edwards, Julee Cruise, Douglas P., Harry Enfield, Aysun Kayacı.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 24 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 24, 2000.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th August 2000 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 30, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1994. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 26, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 24th August 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 24, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 237th day of 2000
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 34th Thursday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 99 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,571 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,524 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 256
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 2, 2032
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 30, 1976 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1994 (-158)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet (August 26, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VIII.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1963 – Beverley Craven, Sri Lankan-English singer-songwriter and pianist; November 18, 1970 – Peta Wilson, Australian actress; December 23, 1970 – Karine Polwart, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Burns Unit, Malinky, and The Fruit Tree Foundation).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,059