Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of August 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 25, 2008 was a Monday and it was the 238th day of the year 2008. It was the 34th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,107 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,702 days or 4.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 3, 2040.
If a dog named Cherub - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cherub will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cherub will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Peter Gilmore
- 1941Marshall Brickman
- 1965Mia Zapata
- 1966Derek Sherinian
- 1967Jeff Tweedy
- 1968Stuart Murdoch
- 1968Yuri Mitsui
- 1977Jonathan Togo
- 1988Ray Quinn
- 1989Keegan Joyce
View the complete list of August 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 25.
- 1803Luís Alves de Lima e Silva, Duke of Caxias (d. 1880)
- 1829Carlo Acton, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1909)
- 1927Althea Gibson, American tennis player and golfer (d. 2003)
- 1942Howard Jacobson, English journalist and author
- 1966Derek Sherinian, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Planet X, Dream Theater, and Black Country Communion)
- 1970Adrian Lam, Papua New Guinean-Australian rugby player and coach
- 1975Petria Thomas, Australian swimmer and coach
- 1977Masumi Asano, Japanese voice actress and producer
- 1987Velimir Jovanović, Serbian footballer
- 1988Alexandra Burke, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of August 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kendall’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 766Emperor Constantine V humiliates nineteen high-ranking officials, after discovering a plot against him. He executes the leaders, Constantine Podopagouros and his brother Strategios.
- 1248The Dutch city of Ommen receives city rights and fortification rights from Otto III, the Archbishop of Utrecht.
- 1830The Belgian Revolution begins.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: Battle of Warsaw, which began on August 13, ends with the Red Army’s defeat.
- 1939The United Kingdom and Poland form a military alliance in which the UK promises to defend Poland in case of invasion by a foreign power.
- 1944World War II: Paris is liberated by the Allies.
- 1950President Harry Truman orders the U.S. Army to seize control of the nation’s railroads to avert a strike.
- 1989Mayumi Moriyama becomes Japan’s first female Cabinet Secretary.
- 1989Voyager 2 spacecraft makes its closest approach to Neptune, the second to last planet in the Solar System at the time.
- 2012Voyager 1 spacecraft enters interstellar space becoming the first man-made object to do so.
View the complete list of August 25 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 25, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cara Williams, Kotono Mitsuishi, Jean Marsh, Rex Allen, Jr., Bo'az Ma'uda, Stephen Pearcy, Erin Karpluk, Jackie Washington, Barbara Parkins, Abz Love.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 25 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 25, 2008.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th August 2008 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 15, 1997. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disturbia by Rihanna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 30, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 25th August 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 25, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 238th day of 2008
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 34th Monday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 6 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,107 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,702 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 173
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 3, 2040
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 15, 1997 (-174)
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Disturbia by Rihanna (August 30, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.VIII.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1988 – G-Dragon, South Korean singer-songwriter, rapper, producer, and dancer (Big Bang); September 6, 1939 – Brigid Berlin, American actress, painter, and photographer; December 23, 1972 – Christian Potenza, Canadian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,068