Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 240th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,120 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Chuck Girard
- 1947Kirk Francis
- 1955Diana Scarwid
- 1970Park Myeong-su
- 1973Burak Kut
- 1973Cory Bowles
- 1981Patrick J. Adams
- 1989Juliana Cannarozzo
- 1991Lee Sung-yeol
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 27.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1926George Brecht, American-German chemist and composer (d. 2008)
- 1929Ira Levin, American author, playwright, and composer (d. 2007)
- 1936Joel Kovel, American scholar and author
- 1944Jan Bols, Dutch speed skater
- 1954John Lloyd, English tennis player and sportscaster
- 1959Juan Fernando Cobo, Colombian painter and sculptor
- 1968Daphne Koller, Israeli-American computer scientist and academic
- 1971Hisayuki Okawa, Japanese runner
- 1981Maxwell Cabelino Andrade, Spanish footballer
- 1981Patrick J. Adams, Canadian actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689The Treaty of Nerchinsk is signed by Russia and the Qing Empire (Julian calendar).
- 1832Black Hawk, leader of the Sauk tribe of Native Americans, surrenders to U.S. authorities, ending the Black Hawk War.
- 1914Battle of Étreux: A British rearguard action by the Royal Munster Fusiliers during the Great Retreat.
- 1939First flight of the turbojet-powered Heinkel He 178, the world’s first jet aircraft.
- 1962The Mariner 2 unmanned space mission is launched to Venus by NASA.
- 1971An attempted coup d'état fails in the African nation of Chad. The Government of Chad accuses Egypt of playing a role in the attempt and breaks off diplomatic relations.
- 1991Moldova declares independence from the USSR.
- 1991The European Community recognizes the independence of the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- 1993The Rainbow Bridge, connecting Tokyo’s Shibaura and the island of Odaiba, is completed.
- 2003Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in nearly 60,000 years, passing 34646418 mi distant.
View the complete list of historical events for August 27.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Boris Christoff, Alfonso Cuarón, Dona Massin, Malik Bendjelloul, Jon McLaughlin, Katherine Moennig, Joe Jackson, Eddie Steeples, Jon Schwartz, Rico Rodriguez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 27, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was End of the Road by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 29, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1972 – Rah Digga, American rapper and actress (The Conglomerate); December 21, 1972 – Erwin Schrott, Uruguayan opera singer; November 18, 1976 – Mona Zaki, Egyptian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059