Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 220th day of the year 1968. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,200 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,400 days or 17.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 651 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 2000.
If a dog named Repeat - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 287 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Repeat will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Repeat will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Herb Reed
- 1944David Rasche
- 1955Wayne Knight
- 1962Alison Brown
- 1972Greg Serano
- 1975Koray Candemir
- 1978Shirley Yeung
- 1980Aurélie Claudel
- 1990Helen Flanagan
- 1992Ariel Camacho
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1930Togrul Narimanbekov, Azerbaijani-French painter and academic (d. 2013)
- 1930Veljo Tormis, Estonian composer and educator
- 1939Verna Bloom, American actress
- 1944David Rasche, American actor
- 1944Robert Mueller, American soldier and lawyer, 6th Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- 1968Big Mello, American rapper (Screwed Up Click) (d. 2002)
- 1971Rachel York, American actress and singer
- 1983Mark Pettini, English cricketer and journalist
- 1983Tina O'Brien, English actress
- 1987Mustapha Dumbuya, Sierra Leonean footballer
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EIPTDFXUDZ? Check your answers here: Word solver EIPTDFXUDZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 461Roman Emperor Majorian is beheaded near the river Iria in north-west Italy following his arrest and deposition by the magister militum Ricimer.
- 1819Simón Bolívar triumphs over Spain in the Battle of Boyacá.
- 1938The Holocaust: The building of Mauthausen concentration camp begins.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal begins as the United States Marines initiate the first American offensive of the war with landings on Guadalcanal and Tulagi in the Solomon Islands.
- 1946The government of the Soviet Union presented a note to its Turkish counterparts which refuted the latter’s sovereignty over the Turkish Straits, thus beginning the Turkish Straits crisis.
- 1959Explorer program: Explorer 6 launches from the Atlantic Missile Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1966Race riots occur in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1974Philippe Petit performs a high wire act between the twin towers of the World Trade Center 1368 ft in the air.
- 1978U.S. President Jimmy Carter declares a federal emergency at Love Canal due to toxic waste that had been disposed of negligently.
- 1979Several tornadoes strike the city of Woodstock, Ontario, Canada and the surrounding communities.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laurie David, Chris Masters, Marta Romero, Susan George, Jimmy McLarnin, Courtney Jines, Kwong Wa, Carol Kidd, Alison Krauss, Laura Bertram.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1968.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1968 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 30, 1959. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 4, 1962. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hello, I Love You by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 7th August 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 158 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,200 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,400 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 651
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 2000
- Age in dog years: 287 dog years old using a Schnoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 30, 1959 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 4, 1962 (-133)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Hello, I Love You by The Doors (August 10, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1967 – Tom Hollander, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 15, 1994 – Emma Lockhart, American actress; October 5, 1979 – Ximena Herrera, Bolivian-Mexican actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,072