Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 220th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,951 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tuppence - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tuppence will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tuppence will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Sylvia Sidney
- 1935Donald P. Bellisario
- 1947Larry Wilcox
- 1949Keith Carradine
- 1950Willie Hall
- 1955Branscombe Richmond
- 1962Kool Moe Dee
- 1978Natsuko Kuwatani
- 1980Denisse Guerrero
- 1998Shawn Mendes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1921William Asher, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1934Sarat Pujari, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1935John Laws, Papua New Guinean-Australian singer and radio host
- 1944Brooke Bundy, American actress
- 1952Doug Melvin, Canadian baseball player and manager
- 1972Joely Collins, Canadian actress and producer
- 1973Jessica Calvello, American voice actress
- 1980Mike Hindert, American singer and bass player (The Bravery)
- 1980Shayna Baszler, American mixed martial artist
- 1981Harel Skaat, Israeli singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1220Sweden is defeated by Estonian tribes in the Battle of Lihula.
- 1605The city of Oulu, Finland, is founded by Charles IX of Sweden.
- 1793The insurrection of Lyon occurs during the French Revolution.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of Amiens begins a string of almost continuous victories with a push through the German front lines (Hundred Days Offensive).
- 1942Quit India Movement is launched in India against the British rule in response to Mohandas Gandhi’s call for swaraj or complete independence.
- 1969At a zebra crossing in London, photographer Iain Macmillan takes the photo that becomes the cover of the Beatles album Abbey Road.
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 1980The Central Hotel Fire occurs in Bundoran, Ireland.
- 1991The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
- 2008Official ceremony of 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Bird’s Nest.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rupert Grint, Elias Koteas, Malin Reitan, Mel Tillis, Carol Wayne, Susan Richardson, Camillo Felgen, John Heyer, Kelly Reilly, Kathy Griffin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 8, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1956 – Jeff Wincott, Canadian actor and martial artist; November 16, 1970 – Logan Mader, Canadian-American guitarist and producer (Machine Head and Soulfly); September 1, 1979 – Neg Dupree, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,199