Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 220th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,712 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 498 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Alica - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alica will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Alica will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Webb Pierce
- 1921William Asher
- 1922Rory Calhoun
- 1942John Gustafson
- 1961Annemieke Verdoorn
- 1973Senta Moses
- 1976JC Chasez
- 1978Ebru Yaşar
- 1981Meagan Good
- 1987Pierre Boulanger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1709Hermann Anton Gelinek, German-Italian monk and violinist (d. 1779)
- 1880Earle Page, Australian lawyer, academic, and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1961)
- 1901Ernest Lawrence, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958)
- 1928Don Burrows, Australian saxophonist, clarinet player, and flute player
- 1948Susan Himmelweit, English economist and academic
- 1954Nick Holtam, English bishop
- 1961Simon Weston, Welsh soldier
- 1979Richard Harwood, English cellist
- 1984Kirk Broadfoot, Scottish footballer
- 1987Katie Leung, Scottish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786Mont Blanc on the French – Italian border is climbed for the first time by Jacques Balmat and Dr. Michel-Gabriel Paccard.
- 1863American Civil War: Following his defeat in the Battle of Gettysburg, General Robert E. Lee sends a letter of resignation to Confederate President Jefferson Davis (which is refused upon receipt).
- 1870The Republic of Ploiești, a failed Radical-Liberal rising against Domnitor Carol of Romania.
- 1885More than 1.5 million people attend the funeral of Ulysses S. Grant in New York City.
- 1940The “Aufbau Ost” directive is signed by Wilhelm Keitel.
- 1967The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is founded by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 1980The Central Hotel Fire occurs in Bundoran, Ireland.
- 2000Confederate submarine H.L. Hunley is raised to the surface after 136 years on the ocean floor and 30 years after its discovery by undersea explorer E. Lee Spence.
- 2008A EuroCity express train en route from Kraków, Poland to Prague, Czech Republic strikes a part of a motorway bridge that had fallen onto the railroad track near Studénka railway station in the Czech Republic and derails, killing eight people and injuring 64 others.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Normand Brathwaite, Simon Jones, Lincoln Stedman, Dean Martin, Sheila Jordan, Nanci Griffith, Éva Szörényi, Maxwell Caulfield, Dafydd Iwan, Edna May Oliver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 8, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 22, 1967 – Layne Staley, American singer-songwriter (Alice in Chains, Class of '99, Mad Season, and Sleze) (d. 2002); November 5, 1963 – Tatum O'Neal, American actress and author; July 26, 1959 – Tom McGowan, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,329