Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 220th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,659 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 496 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919John David Wilson
- 1922Rory Calhoun
- 1928Simón Díaz
- 1933Joe Tex
- 1956Cecilia Roth
- 1963Emi Shinohara
- 1967Yūki Amami
- 1974Brian Harvey
- 1978Natsuko Kuwatani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1640Amalia Catharina, German poet and composer (d. 1697)
- 1857Cécile Chaminade, French pianist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1931Roger Penrose, English physicist, mathematician, and philosopher
- 1956Chris Foreman, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Madness)
- 1965Kate Langbroek, Australian talk show host
- 1970Ben G. Davis, English chemist and academic
- 1979Rashard Lewis, American basketball player
- 1981Vanessa Amorosi, Australian singer-songwriter
- 1983Willie Tonga, Australian rugby player
- 1989Sesil Karatantcheva, Bulgarian-Kazakhstan tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1220Sweden is defeated by Estonian tribes in the Battle of Lihula.
- 1576The cornerstone for Tycho Brahe’s Uraniborg observatory is laid on the island of Hven.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada’s attempt to invade England.
- 1876Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- 1929The German airship Graf Zeppelin begins a round-the-world flight.
- 1945The London Charter is signed by France, the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union and the United States, establishing the laws and procedures for the Nuremberg trials.
- 1974President Richard Nixon, in a nationwide television address, announces his resignation from the office of the President of the United States effective noon the next day.
- 1988The “8888 Uprising” occurs in Burma.
- 20102010 China floods: A mudslide in Zhugqu County, Gansu, China, kills more than 1,400 people.
- 2013A suicide bombing at a funeral in the Pakistani city of Quetta kills at least 31 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 8.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ezgi Asaroğlu, Nikola Rachelle, Bindi Irwin, Laura Mennell, Robert "Stewkey" Antoni, Kimberlee Peterson, Gerry Marsden, Ken Weatherwax, Gary David Goldberg, Julia Perez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 8, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1950 – Ian McNeice, English actor; January 4, 1916 – Slim Gaillard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Slim & Slam) (d. 1991); November 9, 1926 – Vicente Aranda, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967