Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 8, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 220th day of the year 1977. It was the 32nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,168 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,056 days or 13.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 513 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 16, 2009.
If a dog named Bemunofy - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bemunofy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bemunofy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Alexis Minotis
- 1935John Laws
- 1939Phil Balsley
- 1955Branscombe Richmond
- 1956Cecilia Roth
- 1963Rica Fukami
- 1973Senta Moses
- 1974Brian Harvey
- 1978Ebru Yaşar
- 1995Malin Reitan
View the complete list of August 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 8.
- 1824Maria Alexandrovna, German-Russian wife of Alexander II of Russia (d. 1880)
- 1898Alexis Minotis, Greek actor and director (d. 1990)
- 1920Carol Lambrino, Romanian son of Carol II of Romania (d. 2006)
- 1925Ginny Tyler, American voice actress and singer (d. 2012)
- 1930Terry Nation, Welsh-American author and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1935John Laws, Papua New Guinean-Australian singer and radio host
- 1969Faye Wong, Chinese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1974Manjul Bhargava, Canadian-American mathematician and academic
- 1975Mick Moss, English singer-songwriter (Antimatter)
- 1979Rashard Lewis, American basketball player
View the complete list of August 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503King James IV of Scotland marries Margaret Tudor, daughter of King Henry VII of England at Holyrood Abbey in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The naval engagement ends, ending the Spanish Armada’s attempt to invade England.
- 1786Mont Blanc on the French – Italian border is climbed for the first time by Jacques Balmat and Dr. Michel-Gabriel Paccard.
- 1927The predecessor to the Philippine Stock Exchange opens.
- 1945The London Charter is signed by France, the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union and the United States, establishing the laws and procedures for the Nuremberg trials.
- 1946First flight of the Convair B-36, the world’s first mass-produced nuclear weapon delivery vehicle, the heaviest mass-produced piston-engined aircraft, with the longest wingspan of any military aircraft, and the first bomber with intercontinental range.
- 1960South Kasai secedes from the Congo.
- 1973Kim Dae-jung, a South Korean politician and later president of South Korea, is kidnapped.
- 1989Space Shuttle program: STS-28 Mission: Space Shuttle Columbia takes off on a secret five-day military mission.
- 2000Confederate submarine H.L. Hunley is raised to the surface after 136 years on the ocean floor and 30 years after its discovery by undersea explorer E. Lee Spence.
View the complete list of August 8 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 8, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Rankin, Constance Cummings, Sugizo, Al Hibbler, Sibel Kekilli, Panda Bear, David Nail, Danny Gerard, Ken Kercheval, Ton Scherpenzeel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 8 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 8, 1977.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th August 1977 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1950. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 2001. Your incompatibility score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 8th August 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 8, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 220th day of 1977
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 32nd Monday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 172 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,168 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,056 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 513
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 16, 2009
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Golden Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1950 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 2001 (-157)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb (August 13, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1948 – Rhea Perlman, American actress and producer; April 18, 1919 – Vondell Darr, American actress (d. 2012); December 21, 1966 – Karri Turner, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846