Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 345th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,378 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dan Blocker
- 1928John Colicos
- 1933Mako Iwamatsu
- 1941Ken Campbell
- 1941Peter Sarstedt
- 1960Kenneth Branagh
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1983Katrin Siska
- 1990Sakiko Matsui
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1830Emily Dickinson, American poet (d. 1886)
- 1851Melvil Dewey, American librarian, created the Dewey Decimal System (d. 1931)
- 1920Clarice Lispector, Ukrainian-Brazilian journalist and author (d. 1977)
- 1933Philip R. Craig, American author (d. 2007)
- 1937Scott Baker, English judge
- 1947Rasul Guliyev, Azerbaijani politician, 22nd Speaker of the National Assembly of Azerbaijan
- 1952Paul Varul, Estonian lawyer and politician, 6th Estonian Minister of Justice
- 1957Paul Hardcastle, English composer and producer
- 1960Michael Schoeffling, American actor
- 2014Princess Gabriella, Countess of Carladès
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1817Mississippi becomes the 20th U.S. state.
- 1861American Civil War: The Confederate States of America accept a rival state government’s pronouncement that declares Kentucky to be the 13th state of the Confederacy.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Major General William Tecumseh Sherman’s Union Army troops reach the outer Confederate defenses of Savannah, Georgia.
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The People’s Liberation Army begins its siege of Chengdu, the last Kuomintang-held city in mainland China, forcing President of the Republic of China Chiang Kai-shek and his government to retreat to Taiwan.
- 1963Zanzibar gains independence from the United Kingdom as a constitutional monarchy, under Sultan Jamshid bin Abdullah.
- 1976The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Koharu Kusumi, Monica Chan, Rafe Spall, Robert Fuller, Yaki Kadafi, Ayanna Oliva, Billy Thorpe, T. Mills, Shannon Curfman, William Finley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 10, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1936 – Bekim Fehmiu, Bosnian-Serbian actor (d. 2010); June 30, 1943 – Florence Ballard, American singer (The Supremes) (d. 1976); November 6, 1983 – Jon Hume, Australian-New Zealand singer-songwriter and producer (Evermore).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,093