Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 345th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,259 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Dorothy Lamour
- 1941Ken Campbell
- 1951Ellen Nikolaysen
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1958Pepsi Demacque
- 1965J Mascis
- 1972Donavon Frankenreiter
- 1975Kristel Verbeke
- 1978Summer Phoenix
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1815Ada Lovelace, English mathematician and computer scientist (d. 1852)
- 1880Fred Immler, German actor (d. 1965)
- 1891Nelly Sachs, German-Swedish poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1909Hermes Pan, American dancer and choreographer (d. 1990)
- 1927Danny Matt, German-Israeli general (d. 2013)
- 1946Thomas Lux, American poet and academic
- 1947Rainer Seifert, German field hockey player
- 1960Kenneth Branagh, Northern Irish-born English actor director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Shane Byrne, English motorcycle racer
- 1985Raven-Symoné, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1317The “Nyköping Banquet” - King Birger of Sweden treacherously seizes his two brothers Duke Valdemar and Duke Eric, who were subsequently starved to death in the dungeon of Nyköping Castle.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1983Democracy is restored in Argentina with the inauguration of President Raúl Alfonsín.
- 1993The last shift leaves Wearmouth Colliery in Sunderland. The closure of the 156-year-old pit marks the end of the old County Durham coalfield, which had been in operation since the Middle Ages.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Gambon, Peggy Ryan, Zaijian Jaranilla, Jerry Ciccoritti, Dinah Cancer, Darko Rundek, Rosario Flores, Sam Seder, Grant Hill, Alan Carr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 10, 1920.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1947 – Patrick Dewaere, French actor and composer (d. 1982); September 14, 1949 – Tommy Seebach, Danish singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Sir Henry and his Butlers) (d. 2003); February 14, 1987 – Joe Pichler, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909