Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 344th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,043 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Fred Immler
- 1914Dorothy Lamour
- 1928Barbara Nichols
- 1945George Amon Webster
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1965J Mascis
- 1972Puff Johnson
- 1975Kristel Verbeke
- 1984Krista Ranillo
- 1993Rachel Trachtenburg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1713Johann Nicolaus Mempel, German cantor and organist (d. 1747)
- 1923Harold Gould, American actor (d. 2010)
- 1933Mako Iwamatsu, Japanese-American actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1934Howard Martin Temin, American geneticist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- 1941Ken Campbell, English actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1947Rasul Guliyev, Azerbaijani politician, 22nd Speaker of the National Assembly of Azerbaijan
- 1954Price Cobb, American race car driver
- 1963Ole Amund Gjersvik, Norwegian bassist
- 1971Brian Nichols, American spree killer
- 1980Sarah Chang, American violinist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508The League of Cambrai is formed by Pope Julius II, Louis XII of France, Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor and Ferdinand II of Aragon as an alliance against Venice.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII signs the Instrument of Abdication.
- 1941World War II: The Royal Navy capital ships HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse are sunk by Imperial Japanese Navy torpedo bombers near Malaya.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1976The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
- 1983Democracy is restored in Argentina with the inauguration of President Raúl Alfonsín.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saïd Taghmaoui, John Rhys-Davies, Anika Knudsen, Toma Caragiu, Auguste Lumière, Park Choa, Bob Spiers, Lita Grey, David Clayton Rogers, Marion Ross.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 10, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1988 – Allison Holker, American actress and dancer; June 4, 1988 – Li Man, Chinese actress; June 21, 1944 – Ray Davies, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Kinks).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079