Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 344th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,260 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 720 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Vicente - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vicente will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Vicente will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Victor McLaglen
- 1889Ray Collins
- 1913Harry Locke
- 1928Barbara Nichols
- 1936Howard Smith
- 1941Tommy Kirk
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1965J Mascis
- 1979Tora Augestad
- 1984Krista Ranillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1830Emily Dickinson, American poet (d. 1886)
- 1913Harry Locke, English actor (d. 1987)
- 1916Rafael Ruiz, Spanish field hockey player (d. 2006)
- 1920Reginald Rose, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2002)
- 1933Philip R. Craig, American author (d. 2007)
- 1934Howard Martin Temin, American geneticist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- 1948Dušan Bajević, Bosnian-Greek footballer and manager
- 1960Kōichi Satō, Japanese actor
- 1961Nia Peeples, American singer and actress
- 1988Mitchell Donald, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Martin Luther burns his copy of the papal bull Exsurge Domine outside Wittenberg’s Elster Gate.
- 1541Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII.
- 1684Isaac Newton’s derivation of Kepler’s laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
- 1861American Civil War: The Confederate States of America accept a rival state government’s pronouncement that declares Kentucky to be the 13th state of the Confederacy.
- 1884Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1907The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals that have been vivisected.
- 1941World War II: Battle of the Philippines – Imperial Japanese forces under the command of General Masaharu Homma land on Luzon.
- 1965The Grateful Dead’s first concert performance under this new name.
- 1979Kaohsiung Incident: Taiwanese pro-democracy demonstrations are suppressed by the KMT dictatorship, and organizers are arrested.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicki French, WestBam, Robert Fox, Haluk Piyes, Saïd Taghmaoui, Joe Dassin, Sissel Kyrkjebø, Apathy, Bérénice Bejo, Mary Ramsey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 10, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1987 – Tyler Hubbard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Florida Georgia Line); December 26, 1971 – Jonathan M. Parisen, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 13, 1960 – Katsuhisa Namase, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,238