Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 344th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,104 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Victor McLaglen
- 1920Reginald Rose
- 1928Barbara Nichols
- 1928Dan Blocker
- 1941Tommy Kirk
- 1954Jack Hues
- 1961Nia Peeples
- 1972Donavon Frankenreiter
- 1985Scarlett Bowman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1919Alexander Courage, American composer and conductor (d. 2008)
- 1923Clorindo Testa, Italian-Argentinian architect, designed the National Library of the Argentine Republic and Marriott Plaza Hotel (d. 2013)
- 1930Wayne D. Anderson, American baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1941Tommy Kirk, American actor and singer
- 1952Susan Dey, American actress and producer
- 1954Jack Hues, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wang Chung)
- 1956Rod Blagojevich, American lawyer and politician, 40th Governor of Illinois
- 1962Rakhat Aliyev, Kazakh politician and diplomat (d. 2015)
- 1972Puff Johnson, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1983Patrick Flueger, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508The League of Cambrai is formed by Pope Julius II, Louis XII of France, Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor and Ferdinand II of Aragon as an alliance against Venice.
- 1868The first traffic lights are installed, outside the Palace of Westminster in London. Resembling railway signals, they use semaphore arms and are illuminated at night by red and green gas lamps.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt wins the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in the mediation of the Russo-Japanese War, becoming the first American to win a Nobel Prize.
- 1932Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The People’s Liberation Army begins its siege of Chengdu, the last Kuomintang-held city in mainland China, forcing President of the Republic of China Chiang Kai-shek and his government to retreat to Taiwan.
- 1955Mighty Mouse Playhouse premieres on American television.
- 1968Japan’s biggest heist, the still-unsolved “300 million yen robbery”, is carried out in Tokyo.
- 1978Arab–Israeli conflict: Prime Minister of Israel Menachem Begin and President of Egypt Anwar Sadat are jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Maurice Baril, military advisor to the U.N. Secretary-General and head of the Military Division of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, recommends that UNAMIR stand down.
View the complete list of historical events for December 10.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Connie Smith, Nicke Andersson, Gus Dudgeon, Marie Gillain, Warren Zevon, Dyana Liu, Krissada Sukosol Clapp, Vitamin C, Elizabeth Daily, Torsten Bergström.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 10, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1935 – Alex Harvey, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1982); February 28, 1991 – Hikaru Yamamoto, Japanese actress; October 31, 1966 – Ad-Rock, American rapper, producer, and actor (Beastie Boys and BS 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066