Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of December 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 10, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 345th day of the year 2004. It was the 50th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,187 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,729 days or 4.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 18, 2036.
If a dog named Taifa - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taifa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Taifa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928John Colicos
- 1941Tommy Rettig
- 1947Douglas Kenney
- 1957Michael Clarke Duncan
- 1958Eva Robin's
- 1965J Mascis
- 1967Narimi Arimori
- 1973Arden Myrin
- 1981Taufik Batisah
- 1983Xavier Samuel
View the complete list of December 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 10.
- 1713Johann Nicolaus Mempel, German cantor and organist (d. 1747)
- 1913Morton Gould, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1920Clarice Lispector, Ukrainian-Brazilian journalist and author (d. 1977)
- 1927Danny Matt, German-Israeli general (d. 2013)
- 1941Ken Campbell, English actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1945Mukhtar Altynbayev, Kazakhstani general and politician, 3rd Defence Minister of Kazakhstan
- 1959Wolf Hoffmann, German guitarist (Accept)
- 1972Puff Johnson, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1976Shane Byrne, English motorcycle racer
- 1983Lewis Buxton, English footballer
View the complete list of December 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1665The Royal Netherlands Marine Corps is founded by Michiel de Ruyter
- 1799France adopts the metre as its official unit of length.
- 1861Forces led by Nguyễn Trung Trực, an anti-colonial guerrilla leader in southern Vietnam, sink the French lorcha L'Esperance.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Treaty of Paris is signed, officially ending the conflict.
- 1899Delta Sigma Phi fraternity is founded at the City College of New York.
- 1901The first Nobel Prizes are awarded.
- 1909Selma Lagerlöf becomes the first female writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature
- 1948The United Nations General Assembly adopts the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1965The Grateful Dead’s first concert performance under this new name.
- 1979Kaohsiung Incident: Taiwanese pro-democracy demonstrations are suppressed by the KMT dictatorship, and organizers are arrested.
View the complete list of December 10 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 10, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stefanie Sun, Polina Gagarina, Jaimie Alexander, Anna Abreu, Diana Penty, John Hahn-Petersen, Doris Belack, Andy Ross, Kamal Haasan, Holly Cole.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 10 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 10, 2004.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th December 2004 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 7, 2003. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 14, 1983. Your incompatibility score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Drop It Like It’s Hot by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 10th December 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 10, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 2004
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 50th Friday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 291 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,187 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,729 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 176
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 18, 2036
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 7, 2003 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 14, 1983 (-101)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Drop It Like It’s Hot by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell (December 11, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1950 – David Cassidy, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; January 7, 1979 – Aloe Blacc, American singer-songwriter; November 11, 1936 – Susan Kohner, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,850