Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 345th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,435 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,145 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 1991.
If a dog named Two - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Two will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Two will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Carlo Wieth
- 1911Val Guest
- 1922Maila Nurmi
- 1931Rita Moreno
- 1941J. Frank Wilson
- 1953Bess Armstrong
- 1958Nikki Sixx
- 1964Michel Courtemanche
- 1977Brandon Rogers
- 1984P.J. Lane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1884Piet Ooms, Dutch swimmer and water polo player (d. 1961)
- 1885Carlo Wieth, Danish actor (d. 1943)
- 1911Naguib Mahfouz, Egyptian author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2006)
- 1948Stamatis Spanoudakis, Greek guitarist and composer
- 1962Ben Browder, American actor and screenwriter
- 1968Fabrizio Ravanelli, Italian footballer and manager
- 1969Francisco Javier Arellano Félix, Mexican drug trafficker
- 1974Lisa Ortiz, American voice actress
- 1979Rider Strong, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Kristjan Kitsing, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 220Cao Pi forces Emperor Xian of Han to abdicate the Han dynasty throne. The Cao Wei empire is established. The Three Kingdoms period begins.
- 630Muhammad leads an army of 10,000 to conquer Mecca.
- 1602A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.)
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1907The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1937Second Italo-Ethiopian War: Italy leaves the League of Nations.
- 1962Arthur Lucas, convicted of murder, is the last person to be executed in Canada.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
View the complete list of historical events for December 11.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maryna Linchuk, George Claydon, Rosita Moreno, Stephen Merchant, Paul de Leeuw, Christopher Benjamin, Andrew Shore, Sue Foley, Kimya Dawson, Neil Peart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 11, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartaches by the Number by Guy Mitchell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1966 – Tanya Donelly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Throwing Muses, Belly, and The Breeders); December 15, 1984 – Kirsty Lee Allan, Australian actress; October 12, 1950 – Caroline Ellis, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,367