Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of December 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 11, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 345th day of the year 1971. It was the 50th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 8 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,620 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,207 days or 16.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 630 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 19, 2003.
If a dog named Belly - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Belly will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Belly will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Carlo Ponti
- 1938Enrico Macias
- 1943Errol Brown
- 1944Lynda Day George
- 1958Isabella Hofmann
- 1961Dave King
- 1969Max Martini
- 1975Dawn Steele
- 1975Tomoka Kurotani
View the complete list of December 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 11.
- 1761Gian Domenico Romagnosi, Italian physicist, economist, and jurist (d. 1835)
- 1927John Buscema, American illustrator (d. 2002)
- 1953Bess Armstrong, American actress
- 1954Jermaine Jackson, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Jackson 5)
- 1963John Lammers, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1963Nigel Winterburn, English footballer and coach
- 1966Gary Dourdan, American actor
- 1984P.J. Lane, Australian actor and singer
- 1991Anna Bergendahl, Swedish singer
- 1996Hailee Steinfeld, American actress
View the complete list of December 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Julian the Apostate enters Constantinople as sole Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1282Battle of Orewin Bridge: Llywelyn ap Gruffudd, the last native Prince of Wales, is killed at Cilmeri, near Builth Wells, in mid-Wales.
- 1602A surprise attack by forces under the command of Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy, and his brother-in-law, Philip III of Spain, is repelled by the citizens of Geneva. (Commemorated annually by the Fête de l'Escalade.)
- 1905A workers’ uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
- 1925Roman Catholic papal encyclical Quas primas introduces the Feast of Christ the King.
- 1934Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, takes his last drink and enters treatment for the last time.
- 1936Abdication Crisis: Edward VIII’s abdication as King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions beyond the Seas, and Emperor of India, becomes effective.
- 1941World War II: Germany and Italy declare war on the United States, following the Americans’ declaration of war on the Empire of Japan in the wake of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The United States, in turn, declares war on them.
- 1968The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus, featuring the Rolling Stones, Jethro Tull, the Who, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, and the Dirty Mac with Yoko Ono, is filmed in Wembley, London.
- 1993Forty-eight people are killed when a block of the Highland Towers collapses near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
View the complete list of December 11 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 11, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bridie Gallagher, Jahn Teigen, William Sadler, Jillian Wheeler, John Scott Martin, Benjamin Stone, Teddy Riley, Daryl Hall, Paulina Rubio, Fetty Wap.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 11 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 11, 1971.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th December 1971 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1967. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 11th December 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 11, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 345th day of 1971
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 50th Saturday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 8 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,620 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,207 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 630
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 19, 2003
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1962 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1967 (-158)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone (December 11, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XII.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1939 – Eric Flynn, Chinese-Welsh actor and singer (d. 2002); May 21, 1986 – Myra, American singer and actress; March 29, 1971 – Hidetoshi Nishijima, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,071