Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1927 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1927. It was the 50th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,523 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,174 days or 30.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,135 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 20, 1959.
If a dog named Nicu - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nicu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nicu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Dagmar Nordstrom
- 1938Connie Francis
- 1949Bill Nighy
- 1960Masahiko Nishimura
- 1963Ai Orikasa
- 1966Último Dragón
- 1975Houko Kuwashima
- 1978Jennifer Rovero
- 1984Airi Taira
View the complete list of December 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1791Marie Louise, Duchess of Parma (d. 1847)
- 1928Chinghiz Aitmatov, Kyrgyzstani diplomat and author (d. 2008)
- 1933Christa Stubnick, German sprinter
- 1940Sharad Pawar, Indian politician, Indian Minister of Agriculture
- 1945Portia Simpson-Miller, Jamaican politician, 7th Prime Minister of Jamaica
- 1958Sheree J. Wilson, American actress and producer
- 1961Andrey Perlov, Russian race walker
- 1981Stephen Warnock, English footballer
- 1986Daddy Birori, Rwandan footballer
- 1990Victor Moses, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of December 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lily’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Second Battle of Ushant – A British fleet led by HMS Victory defeats a French fleet.
- 1862American Civil War: USS Cairo sinks on the Yazoo River, becoming the first armored ship to be sunk by an electrically detonated mine.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia is raised atop the Pikk Hermann for the first time.
- 1935Lebensborn Project, a Nazi reproduction program, is founded by Heinrich Himmler.
- 1939HMS Duchess sinks after a collision with HMS Barham off the coast of Scotland with the loss of 124 men.
- 1948Malayan Emergency: Batang Kali massacre – 14 members of the Scots Guards stationed in Malaya allegedly massacre 24 unarmed civilians and set fire to the village.
- 1950Paula Ackerman, the first woman appointed to perform rabbinical functions in the United States, leads the congregation in her first services.
- 1958Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1969Years of Lead: Piazza Fontana bombing – The offices of Banca Nazionale dell'Agricoltura in Piazza Fontana, Milan, are bombed.
- 1988The Clapham Junction rail crash kills thirty-five and injures hundreds after two collisions of three commuter trains—one of the worst train crashes in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of December 12 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rafe Spall, Jane Badler, James Bourne, Olga Engl, Terry Crews, Sonny Curtis, Helen Lederer, Moosie Drier, Dean Pitchford, James Gilbert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 12, 1927.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th December 1927 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 20, 1938. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 12, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 346th day of 1927
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 50th Monday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 80 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,523 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,174 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,135
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 20, 1959
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 20, 1938 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1942 (-171)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1969 – Jack Black, American actor, singer, guitarist, and producer (Tenacious D); March 2, 1984 – Elizabeth Jagger, American model and actress; December 25, 1980 – Reika Hashimoto, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856