Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1955 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,476 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 761 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Frank Sinatra
- 1940Dionne Warwick
- 1943Phyllis Somerville
- 1946Paula Wagner
- 1952Sarah Douglas
- 1955Nakamura Baijaku II
- 1963Ai Orikasa
- 1970Regina Hall
- 1978Monica Bîrlădeanu
- 1986Lee Qri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1610Basil of Ostrog, Serbian monk and saint (d. 1671)
- 1862André Fauquet-Lemaître, French polo player (d. 1943)
- 1863Edvard Munch, Norwegian painter (d. 1944)
- 1911Boun Oum, Laotian politician, 5th Prime Minister of Laos (d. 1980)
- 1950Billy Smith, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1963Eduardo Castro Luque, Mexican businessman and politician (d. 2012)
- 1975Wesley Charles, Vincentian footballer
- 1982Ai Kato, Japanese actress
- 1989Tal, Israeli-French singer-songwriter and dancer
- 1990Victor Moses, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: USS Cairo sinks on the Yazoo River, becoming the first armored ship to be sunk by an electrically detonated mine.
- 1897Belo Horizonte, the first planned city in Brazil, is founded.
- 1901Guglielmo Marconi receives the first transatlantic radio signal (the letter “S” [***] in Morse Code), at Signal Hill in St John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1915President of the Republic of China, Yuan Shikai, announces his intention to reinstate the monarchy and proclaim himself Emperor of China.
- 1917In Nebraska, Father Edward J. Flanagan founds Boys Town as a farm village for wayward boys.
- 1964Prime Minister Jomo Kenyatta becomes the first President of the Republic of Kenya.
- 1984Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya becomes the third president of Mauritania after a coup d'état against Mohamed Khouna Ould Haidalla while the latter is attending a summit.
- 1985Arrow Air Flight 1285, a McDonnell Douglas DC-8, crashes after takeoff in Gander, Newfoundland, killing all 256 people on board, including 236 members of the United States Army’s 101st Airborne Division.
- 1988The Clapham Junction rail crash kills thirty-five and injures hundreds after two collisions of three commuter trains—one of the worst train crashes in the United Kingdom.
- 2000The United States Supreme Court releases its decision in Bush v. Gore.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louise Forestier, Joan Leslie, Cozy Powell, Richard Anthony, Steven Silva, Vincent Price, Seizō Katō, Gareth Knapman, Jonathan Slinger, Jaz Coleman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 12, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1949 – Jim Varney, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2000); July 25, 1935 – Barbara Harris, American actress and singer; April 3, 1965 – Nazia Hassan, Pakistani singer (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047