Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1955 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1955. It was the 50th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,078 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,693 days or 21.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 781 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 20, 1987.
If a dog named Mossy - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 338 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mossy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mossy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Bob Dorough
- 1957Robert Lepage
- 1963Ai Orikasa
- 1968Rory Kennedy
- 1970Jennifer Connelly
- 1970Regina Hall
- 1975Houko Kuwashima
- 1976Asaka Seto
- 1991Daniel Magder
- 1996Karen Miyama
View the complete list of December 12 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1908Gustav Ernesaks, Estonian composer and conductor (d. 1993)
- 1918Joe Williams, American singer and pianist (d. 1999)
- 1929Toshiko Akiyoshi, Japanese pianist and composer (Toshiko Akiyoshi – Lew Tabackin Big Band)
- 1943Sadeq Tabatabaei, Iranian journalist and politician (d. 2015)
- 1961Andrey Perlov, Russian race walker
- 1963Ai Orikasa, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1966Ian Paisley, Jr., Northern Irish politician; Member of Parliament for North Antrim (2010–present)
- 1985Pat Calathes, Greek-American basketball player
- 1990Nixon Chepseba, Kenyan runner
- 1990Polat Kemboi Arıkan, Kenyan-Turkish runner
View the complete list of December 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Second Battle of Ushant – A British fleet led by HMS Victory defeats a French fleet.
- 1787Pennsylvania becomes the second state to ratify the United States Constitution, five days after Delaware became the first.
- 1911Delhi replaces Calcutta as the capital of India.
- 1935Lebensborn Project, a Nazi reproduction program, is founded by Heinrich Himmler.
- 1936Xi'an Incident: The Generalissimo of the Republic of China, Chiang Kai-shek, is kidnapped by Zhang Xueliang.
- 1964Prime Minister Jomo Kenyatta becomes the first President of the Republic of Kenya.
- 1979The unrecognised state of Zimbabwe-Rhodesia returns to British control and resumes using the name Southern Rhodesia.
- 1984Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya becomes the third president of Mauritania after a coup d'état against Mohamed Khouna Ould Haidalla while the latter is attending a summit.
- 1985Arrow Air Flight 1285, a McDonnell Douglas DC-8, crashes after takeoff in Gander, Newfoundland, killing all 256 people on board, including 236 members of the United States Army’s 101st Airborne Division.
- 1991The Russian Federation gains independence from the USSR.
View the complete list of December 12 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aksana, Harry Saltzman, Harel Skaat, Crystal Bowersox, Alexander, Roselyn Sánchez, Dayton Allen, Bengt Dalqvist, A-Trak, Shaila Dúrcal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 12, 1955.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th December 1955 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 1, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 12th December 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 12, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 346th day of 1955
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 50th Monday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,078 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,693 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 781
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 20, 1987
- Age in dog years: 338 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 1, 1931 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1942 (-162)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1995 – Robbie Kay, English actor; November 12, 1976 – Judith Holofernes, German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wir sind Helden); May 3, 1978 – Miri Mesika, Israeli singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,804