Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1955 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,528 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 763 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Bob Barker
- 1938Connie Francis
- 1944Cara Duff-MacCormick
- 1952Sarah Douglas
- 1966Kōichi Nagano
- 1968Rory Kennedy
- 1970Jennifer Connelly
- 1970Mädchen Amick
- 1975Mayim Bialik
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1862J. Bruce Ismay, English businessman (d. 1937)
- 1870Walter Benona Sharp, American businessman, co-founded Hughes Tool Company (d. 1912)
- 1914Patrick O'Brian, English author and translator (d. 2000)
- 1922Christian Dotremont, Belgian painter and poet (d. 1979)
- 1923Bob Dorough, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1928Chinghiz Aitmatov, Kyrgyzstani diplomat and author (d. 2008)
- 1943Vassilis Alexakis, Greek-French author and translator
- 1951Rehman Malik, Pakistani politician, Pakistani Minister of Interior
- 1967Yuzo Koshiro, Japanese composer and producer
- 1973Walter Otta, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 627Battle of Nineveh: A Byzantine army under Emperor Heraclius defeats Emperor Khosrau II’s Persian forces, commanded by General Rhahzadh.
- 1388Mary of Enghien sells the lordship of Argos and Nauplia to the Republic of Venice.
- 1897Belo Horizonte, the first planned city in Brazil, is founded.
- 1911Delhi replaces Calcutta as the capital of India.
- 1915President of the Republic of China, Yuan Shikai, announces his intention to reinstate the monarchy and proclaim himself Emperor of China.
- 1940World War II: Approximately 70 people are killed in the Marples Hotel, Fitzalan Square, Sheffield, as a result of a German air raid.
- 1983The Australian Labor government led by Prime Minister Bob Hawke and Treasurer Paul Keating floats the Australian dollar.
- 1985Arrow Air Flight 1285, a McDonnell Douglas DC-8, crashes after takeoff in Gander, Newfoundland, killing all 256 people on board, including 236 members of the United States Army’s 101st Airborne Division.
- 1988The Clapham Junction rail crash kills thirty-five and injures hundreds after two collisions of three commuter trains—one of the worst train crashes in the United Kingdom.
- 2012North Korea successfully launches its first satellite, Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2, using an Unha-3 carrier rocket.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harel Skaat, Liz Phair, Yvan Attal, Elyse Knox, Barry Sadler, Marguerite Durand, Brenda Russell, Han Sunhwa, Ashlee Simpson, Charlie Reid.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 12, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1966 – Kristin Hersh, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Throwing Muses and 50 Foot Wave); July 26, 1957 – Hart Hanson, American screenwriter and producer; August 1, 1922 – Arthur Hill, Canadian-American actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042