Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 12, 1955 was a Monday and it was the 346th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,686 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 768 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Saralena - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 268 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saralena will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Saralena will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Paula Wagner
- 1952Sarah Douglas
- 1957Robert Lepage
- 1966Último Dragón
- 1966Kōichi Nagano
- 1970Mädchen Amick
- 1978Jennifer Rovero
- 1978Monica Bîrlădeanu
- 1979Carlos Agassi
- 1986Lee Qri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 12.
- 1821Gustave Flaubert, French novelist and playwright (d. 1880)
- 1864Paul Elmer More, American journalist, author, and critic (d. 1937)
- 1892Milko Kos, Slovenian historian and academic (d. 1972)
- 1901Harald Kaarmann, Estonian footballer (d. 1942)
- 1936Iolanda Balaș, Romanian high jumper
- 1955Gianna Angelopoulos-Daskalaki, Greek businesswoman
- 1969Sophie Kinsella, English author and educator
- 1984Daniel Agger, Danish footballer
- 1989Tal, Israeli-French singer-songwriter and dancer
- 1990Polat Kemboi Arıkan, Kenyan-Turkish runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1870Joseph H. Rainey of South Carolina becomes the second black U.S. congressman, the first being Hiram Revels.
- 1911King George V of the United Kingdom and Mary of Teck are enthroned as Emperor and Empress of India.
- 1918The Flag of Estonia is raised atop the Pikk Hermann for the first time.
- 1941World War II: The United Kingdom declares war on Bulgaria. Hungary and Romania declare war on the United States. India declares war on Japan.
- 1946A fire at a New York City ice plant spreads to a nearby tenement, killing 37 people.
- 1950Paula Ackerman, the first woman appointed to perform rabbinical functions in the United States, leads the congregation in her first services.
- 1958Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1969Years of Lead: Piazza Fontana bombing – The offices of Banca Nazionale dell'Agricoltura in Piazza Fontana, Milan, are bombed.
- 1988The Clapham Junction rail crash kills thirty-five and injures hundreds after two collisions of three commuter trains—one of the worst train crashes in the United Kingdom.
- 2012North Korea successfully launches its first satellite, Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2, using an Unha-3 carrier rocket.
View the complete list of historical events for December 12.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 12 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Serge Gainsbourg, Machiko Kyō, Karrin Allyson, Loretta Swit, Johnny Gimble, Dwayne Johnson, Robert Goulet, Matt Keeslar, Viveika Ravanes, Root Boy Slim.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 12 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 12, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1973 – Jack Davenport, English actor, singer, and producer; April 14, 1930 – Jay Robinson, American actor (d. 2013); March 18, 1959 – Luc Besson, French director, producer, and screenwriter, founded EuropaCorp.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,164