Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 354th day of the year 1928. It was the 51st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,116 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,039 days or 30.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 27, 1960.
If a dog named Hawkeye - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hawkeye will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hawkeye will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Gary Morton
- 1929Gregory Carroll
- 1944Zal Yanovsky
- 1946Robert Urich
- 1970Iman Ali
- 1971Amy Locane
- 1972Alyssa Milano
- 1980Marla Sokoloff
- 1983Casey Crescenzo
- 1989Yong Jun-hyung
View the complete list of December 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1714John Winthrop, American astronomer and educator (d. 1779)
- 1923Gordon Jackson, Scottish actor (d. 1990)
- 1934Rudi Carrell, Dutch actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1936Marian McKnight, American model, Miss America 1957
- 1944Richard Leakey, Kenyan paleontologist and politician
- 1945Elaine Joyce, American actress
- 1966Eric Weinrich, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1982Mo Williams, American basketball player
- 1982Tero Pitkämäki, Finnish javelin thrower
- 1986Calvin Andrew, English footballer
View the complete list of December 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1606The Susan Constant, the Godspeed, and the Discovery depart England carrying settlers who found, at Jamestown, Virginia, the first of the thirteen colonies that became the United States.
- 1900Hopetoun Blunder: The first Governor-General of Australia John Hope, 7th Earl of Hopetoun, appoints Sir William Lyne premier of the new state of New South Wales, but he is unable to persuade other colonial politicians to join his government and is forced to resign.
- 1907Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in a mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- 1912William Van Schaick, captain of the steamship General Slocum which caught fire and killed over 1,000 people, is pardoned by U.S. President William Howard Taft after three-and-a-half-years in Sing Sing prison.
- 1927Three Indian revolutionaries, Ram Prasad Bismil, Roshan Singh and Ashfaqulla Khan are executed by the British Empire.
- 1975John Paul Stevens is appointed a justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1981Sixteen lives are lost when the Penlee lifeboat goes to the aid of the stricken coaster Union Star in heavy seas.
- 1998President Bill Clinton is impeached by the United States House of Representatives, becoming the second President of the United States to be impeached.
- 2001A record high barometric pressure of 1085.6 hPa (32.06 inHg) is recorded at Tosontsengel, Khövsgöl, Mongolia.
- 2001Argentine economic crisis: December 2001 riots – Riots erupt in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
View the complete list of December 19 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cathryn Damon, Ruthie Henshall, Stephen James King, Richard Kline, John Duffey, Carey Hayes, Michael Ball, Sebastian Stan, Miki Fujimoto, Neal McCoy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 19, 1928.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th December 1928 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 18, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +203. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 28, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 19, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 354th day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 51st Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 121 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,116 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,039 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,122
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 27, 1960
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Keeshond breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 18, 1929 (+203)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 28, 1943 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1917 – Helen Forrest, American singer and actress (d. 1999); February 23, 1915 – Jon Hall, American actor and director (d. 1979); July 16, 1987 – AnnaLynne McCord, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,894