Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of December 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 2, 1933 was a Saturday and it was the 336th day of the year 1933. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,872 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,624 days or 29.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,080 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 10, 1965.
If a dog named Santa - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Santa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Santa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Marc Platt
- 1914Bill Erwin
- 1945Penelope Spheeris
- 1949Ron Raines
- 1978Christopher Wolstenholme
- 1979Sabina Babayeva
- 1981Britney Spears
- 1991Charlie Puth
- 1994Fumika Shimizu
View the complete list of December 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 2.
- 1865Louis Zutter, Swiss gymnast (d. 1946)
- 1929Leon Litwack, American historian and author
- 1930David Piper, English race car driver
- 1939Francis Fox, Canadian lawyer and politician, 48th Secretary of State for Canada
- 1950Amin Saikal, Afghan-Australian political scientist and academic
- 1950Paul Watson, Canadian activist, founded the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
- 1961Richard Quinn, Scottish jockey
- 1976Eddy Garabito, Dominican baseball player
- 1980Darryn Randall, South African cricketer (d. 2013)
- 1986Claudiu Keșerü, Romanian footballer
View the complete list of December 2 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OENQZU? Check your answers here: Word finder OENQZU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775The USS Alfred becomes the first vessel to fly the Grand Union Flag (the precursor to the Stars and Stripes); the flag is hoisted by John Paul Jones.
- 1845Manifest Destiny: In a State of the Union message, U.S. President James K. Polk proposes that the United States should aggressively expand into the West.
- 1848Franz Josef I becomes Emperor of Austria.
- 1859Militant abolitionist leader John Brown is hanged for his October 16 raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1899Philippine–American War: The Battle of Tirad Pass, termed “The Filipino Thermopylae”, is fought.
- 1930Great Depression: In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Herbert Hoover proposes a US$150 million public works program to help generate jobs and stimulate the economy.
- 1956The Granma reaches the shores of Cuba’s Oriente Province. Fidel Castro, Che Guevara and 80 other members of the 26th of July Movement disembark to initiate the Cuban Revolution.
- 1971Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah, Dubai, and Umm al-Quwain form the United Arab Emirates.
- 1976Fidel Castro becomes President of Cuba, replacing Osvaldo Dorticós Torrado.
- 1982At the University of Utah, Barney Clark becomes the first person to receive a permanent artificial heart.
View the complete list of December 2 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 2, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenneth Colley, Francis Rossi, Barbie Hsu, Maya Dunietz, Jimmie Spheeris, Nancy Cartwright, Nancy Lenehan, Hugh Griffith, Jeremy Brett, Pascale Bussières.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 2 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 2, 1933.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd December 1933 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 20, 1961. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 2, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 336th day of 1933
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 270 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,872 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,624 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,080
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 10, 1965
- Age in dog years: 368 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1907 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 20, 1961 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
- Roman numerals: II.XII.MCMXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1943 – Leroy "Sugarfoot" Bonner, American singer, guitarist, and producer (Ohio Players) (d. 2013); April 14, 1975 – Rajeshwari Sachdev, Indian actress and singer; April 21, 1982 – Brianne Davis, American model, actress, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886