Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1997 was a Sunday and it was the 355th day of the year 1997. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,233 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,744 days or 7.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 279 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 29, 2029.
If a dog named Hardie - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hardie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hardie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Jane Fonda
- 1955Kazuyuki Sekiguchi
- 1965Masahiro Motoki
- 1966Martin Bayfield
- 1967Fritz Karl
- 1971Brett Scallions
- 1977Toby Rand
- 1982Tom Payne
- 1985Kotaro Yanagi
- 1987Valerie Concepcion
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1818Amalia of Oldenburg (d. 1875)
- 1913Arnold Friberg, American illustrator and painter (d. 2010)
- 1914Ivan Generalić, Hungarian-Croatian painter (d. 1992)
- 1922Itubwa Amram, Nauruan pastor and politician (d. 1989)
- 1933Denis E. Dillon, American jurist and politician (d. 2010)
- 1950David Thacker, English director and screenwriter
- 1957Tom Henke, American baseball player
- 1960Sherry Rehman, Pakistani journalist, politician, and diplomat, 25th Pakistan Ambassador to the United States
- 1967Fritz Karl, Austrian actor
- 1988Yasmin, English-Scottish singer-songwriter and DJ
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Troy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1237The city of Ryazan is sacked by the Mongol army of Batu Khan.
- 1844The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers commences business at its cooperative in Rochdale, England, starting the Cooperative movement.
- 1861Medal of Honor: Public Resolution 82, containing a provision for a Navy Medal of Valor, is signed into law by President Abraham Lincoln.
- 1923United Kingdom and Nepal formally signed an agreement of friendship, called the Nepal–Britain Treaty of 1923, which superseded the Treaty of Sugauli signed in 1816.
- 1951Libya becomes an independent country.
- 1969The United Nations adopts the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1988A bomb explodes on board Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, killing 270.
- 1995The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
- 1999The Spanish Civil Guard intercepts a van loaded with 950 kg of explosives that ETA intended to use to blow up Torre Picasso in Madrid, Spain.
- 2004Iraq War: A suicide bomber killed 22 at the forward operating base next to the main U.S. military airfield at Mosul, Iraq, the single deadliest suicide attack on American soldiers.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Reuben, Keith Duffy, James Morris, Jimi Goodwin, Danai Gurira, Hugh McCracken, Izumi Inamori, Isabella Rossellini, Lana Del Rey, Ajdar.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 1997.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 1997 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1976. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,857,972,543. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,906,795 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1997. The estimated number of babies born on 21st December 1997 is 358,649. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,732 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 37,548 times in the year 1997. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 1997. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 355th day of 1997
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 1997
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 168 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,233 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,744 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 279
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 2029
- Age in dog years: 108 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1976 (-188)
- 1997 world population: 5,857,972,543
- Number one song: Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight by Elton John (December 27, 1997)
- Babies born in 1997: 130,906,795
- Babies born in 1997 every day: 358,649
- Babies born in 1997 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,732 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 37,548 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XII.MCMXCVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1977 – The Alchemist, American rapper, DJ, and producer (The Whooliganz and Gangrene); May 17, 1942 – Al White, American actor; September 24, 1952 – Mark Sandman, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Morphine and Treat Her Right) (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,184