Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 356th day of the year 2002. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,286 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,429 days or 6.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 246 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 30, 2034.
If a dog named Emporio - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emporio will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Emporio will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gustaf Gründgens
- 1951Dan Martin
- 1971Pat Mastroianni
- 1972Vanessa Paradis
- 1974Heather Donahue
- 1978Anthony Jeselnik
- 1992Shiori Kutsuna
- 1993Meghan Trainor
- 1998G. Hannelius
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1862Connie Mack, American baseball player and manager (d. 1956)
- 1869Dmitri Egorov, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1931)
- 1907Peggy Ashcroft, English actress (d. 1991)
- 1940Luis Francisco Cuéllar, Colombian rancher and politician (d. 2009)
- 1943Stefan Janos, Slovak-Swiss physicist and academic
- 1945Diane Sawyer, American journalist
- 1963Luna H. Mitani, Japanese-American painter and illustrator
- 1966Marcel Schirmer, German singer-songwriter and bass player (Destruction)
- 1969Mark Robins, English footballer and manager
- 1970Ted Cruz, Canadian-American lawyer and politician
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Autumn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1622Bucaramanga, Colombia is founded.
- 1769Sino-Burmese War: The war ends with an uneasy truce.
- 1937The Lincoln Tunnel opens to traffic in New York City.
- 1951The Selangor Labour Party is founded in Selangor, Malaya.
- 1963The cruise ship Lakonia burns 180 mi north of Madeira, Portugal with the loss of 128 lives.
- 1965In the United Kingdom, a 70 mph speed limit is applied to all rural roads including motorways for the first time. Previously, there had been no speed limit.
- 1984Bernhard Goetz shoots four would-be muggers on an express train in Manhattan section of New York, New York.
- 1989Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate re-opens after nearly 30 years, effectively ending the division of East and West Germany.
- 1990The Croatian Parliament adopts the current Constitution of Croatia.
- 1999Korean Air Cargo Flight 8509, a Boeing 747-200F crashes shortly after take-off from London Stansted Airport due to pilot error. All 4 crew members are killed.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Osa Massen, Nico Mastorakis, Tove Maës, Devon Aoki, Lupe Fiasco, Mariska, Dick Burnett, Mark Owen, Aisling Loftus, Jill Ritchie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 2002.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 2002 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1991. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1999. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 28, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd December 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 2002
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 19 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,286 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,429 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 246
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 2034
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1991 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1999 (-141)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (December 28, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1938 – Elliott Gould, American actor and producer; January 1, 1979 – Brody Dalle, Australian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Distillers and Spinnerette); May 1, 1945 – Carson Whitsett, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Imperial Show Band and Booker T. & the M.G.'s) (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,153