Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1949 was a Friday and it was the 357th day of the year 1949. It was the 51st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,231 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,410 days or 23.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 854 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 31, 1981.
If a dog named Elko - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elko will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Elko will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Kumar Pallana
- 1920Birger Malmsten
- 1921Guy Beaulne
- 1928Chronis Aidonidis
- 1946John Sullivan
- 1958Joan Severance
- 1958Victoria Williams
- 1968Lucy Bell
- 1969Martha Byrne
- 1970Karine Polwart
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1939La Lupe, Cuban-American singer-songwriter (d. 1992)
- 1940Jorma Kaukonen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna)
- 1946Edita Gruberová, Slovak soprano and actress
- 1950Michael C. Burgess, American obstetrician and politician
- 1958Victoria Williams, American singer-songwriter (Original Harmony Ridge Creekdippers)
- 1968Karyn Bryant, American journalist, actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Rob Pelinka, American basketball player, agent, and lawyer
- 1970Karine Polwart, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Burns Unit, Malinky, and The Fruit Tree Foundation)
- 1979Summer Altice, American model and actress
- 1986T. J. Oshie, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Huneric dies and is succeeded by his nephew Gunthamund, who becomes king of the Vandals. During his reign Christians are protected from persecution.
- 562Hagia Sophia in Constantinople reopened with a rebuilt dome after a series of earthquakes caused the original to collapse.
- 1793The Battle of Savenay: a decisive defeat of the royalist counter-revolutionaries in War in the Vendée during the French Revolution.
- 1823A Visit from St. Nicholas, also known as The Night Before Christmas, is published anonymously.
- 1914World War I: Australian and New Zealand troops arrive in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1936Colombia becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1947The transistor is first demonstrated at Bell Laboratories.
- 1958Dedication of Tokyo Tower, the world’s highest self-supporting iron tower.
- 1968The 82 sailors from the USS Pueblo are released after eleven months of internment in North Korea.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Jocz, William Talman, Li Bingbing, Jimmy Tarbuck, Alfred Deller, Shoshana Damari, Geoffrey Holder, Marshall Crenshaw, Natasha Calis, Lorena.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 1949.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 1949 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 9, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 8, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1949
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 51st Friday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,231 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,410 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 854
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 1981
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 9, 1935 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 8, 1926 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1942 – Lionel Morton, English singer, guitarist, and television host (The Four Pennies); September 2, 1993 – Montana Cox, Australian model; July 29, 1924 – Lloyd Bochner, Canadian-American actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,746