Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1995 was a Thursday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1995. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,161 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,054 days or 8.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 310 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 5, 2027.
If a dog named Zephyr - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 151 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zephyr will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zephyr will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Pops Staples
- 1925Hildegard Knef
- 1926Donna Hightower
- 1932Nichelle Nichols
- 1934Maggie Smith
- 1941Tetsuya Watari
- 1950Øivind Blunck
- 1959Ana Torroja
- 1972Shinobu Terajima
- 1989Mackenzie Rosman
View the complete list of December 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1919Emily Cheney Neville, American author (d. 1997)
- 1931Guy Debord, French theorist and author (d. 1994)
- 1934Yujiro Ishihara, Japanese actor, singer, and producer (d. 1987)
- 1936Alan Coleman, English-Australian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1951Ian Buruma, Dutch author and scholar
- 1960Robert F. Chew, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1985Taryn Terrell, American wrestler and actress
- 1988Lo Chih-en, Taiwanese footballer
- 1990Bastiaan Lijesen, Dutch swimmer
- 1997Nash Grier, American video blogger
View the complete list of December 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AIQOHPEFNEKF? Check your answers here: Word search AIQOHPEFNEKF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835Osceola leads his Seminole warriors in Florida into the Second Seminole War against the United States Army.
- 1846Iowa is admitted as the 29th U.S. state.
- 1867United States claims Midway Atoll, the first territory annexed outside Continental limits.
- 1879Tay Bridge disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- 1895The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.
- 1908A magnitude 7.2 earthquake rocks Messina, Sicily, Italy killing over 75,000.
- 1912The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
- 1944Maurice Richard becomes the first player to score eight points in one game of NHL ice hockey.
- 1972Kim Il-sung, already Prime Minister of North Korea and First Secretary of the Workers’ Party of Korea, becomes the first President of North Korea.
- 2000U.S. retail giant Montgomery Ward announces it is going out of business after 128 years.
View the complete list of December 28 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Morrissey, Bappi Lahiri, Heather Donahue, Jerome Sala, Paula Reca, Adriano Celentano, Mark Indelicato, Lavrentis Machairitsas, Mitsuki Takahata, Natalia Makarova.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 28, 1995.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th December 1995 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 5, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 24, 1974. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 30, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 28th December 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 28, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 362nd day of 1995
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,161 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,054 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 310
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 5, 2027
- Age in dog years: 151 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: June 5, 1971 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 24, 1974 (-154)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men (December 30, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XII.MCMXCV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1984 – Cherine Anderson, Jamaican singer-songwriter and actress; July 21, 1983 – Vinessa Antoine, Canadian actress; April 1, 1997 – Asa Butterfield, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,105