Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 2019 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 2019 was a Tuesday and it was the 365th day of the year 2019. It was the 53rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2019 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,070 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 357 days or 0.98 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 36 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 8, 2051.
If a dog named Trudy - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 28 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trudy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Trudy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1790Antonie Adamberger
- 1910Carl Dudley
- 1920Rex Allen
- 1928Tatyana Shmyga
- 1941Sarah Miles
- 1948Donna Summer
- 1965Gong Li
- 1976Craig Reucassel
- 1985Jan Smit
View the complete list of December 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1929Mies Bouwman, Dutch television host
- 1936Noel Jan Tyl, American astrologer and author
- 1946Nigel Rudd, English businessman, founded Williams Holdings
- 1947Burton Cummings, Canadian keyboard player and songwriter (The Guess Who)
- 1949Seub Nakhasathien, Thai environmentalist (d. 1990)
- 1959Baron Waqa, Nauruan politician, 14th President of Nauru
- 1959Paul Westerberg, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Replacements)
- 1981Matthew Pavlich, Australian footballer
- 1991Bojana Jovanovski, Serbian tennis player
- 1993Ryan Blaney, American race car driver
View the complete list of December 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mark’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1695A window tax is imposed in England, causing many householders to brick up windows to avoid the tax.
- 1759Arthur Guinness signs a 9,000 year lease at £45 per annum and starts brewing Guinness.
- 1831Gramercy Park is deeded to New York City.
- 1857Queen Victoria chooses Ottawa, then a small logging town, as the capital of Canada.
- 1862American Civil War: Abraham Lincoln signs an act that admits West Virginia to the Union, thus dividing Virginia in two.
- 1923The chimes of Big Ben are broadcast on radio for the first time by the BBC.
- 1944World War II: Operation Nordwind, the last major German offensive on the Western Front begins.
- 1951The Marshall Plan expires after distributing more than US$13.3 billion in foreign aid to rebuild Europe.
- 1967The Youth International Party, popularly known as the “Yippies”, is founded.
- 1999Indian Airlines Flight 814 hijacking ended after seven days with the release of 190 survivors at Kandahar Airport, Afghanistan.
View the complete list of December 31 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31, and 2019 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trinidad Silva, Charlie Chaplin, Austin Nichols, Stephen Nichols, Judith Malina, Monica Rial, Stefan Ludik, Gino Cervi, Nitza Saul, Mike Piazza.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 31, 2019.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st December 2019 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 31, 2019. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 365th day of 2019
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 53rd Tuesday of 2019
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 26 days
- Age on next birthday: 3 years old
- Days since birth: 1,070 days
- Days spent sleeping: 357 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.98 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 36
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 8, 2051
- Age in dog years: 28 dog years old using a Silky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Roman numerals: XXXI.XII.MMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1973 – Christian, Canadian-American wrestler and actor; January 30, 1958 – Sayuri Ishikawa, Japanese singer; August 7, 1931 – Jack Good, British television producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,770