Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 339th day of the year 1966. It was the 49th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,073 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,358 days or 17.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 646 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 13, 1998.
If a dog named Rube - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rube will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rube will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Otto Preminger
- 1932Little Richard
- 1962Samart Payakaroon
- 1968Margaret Cho
- 1973Danielle Winits
- 1973Mikelangelo Loconte
- 1978Pachrapa Chaichua
- 1980Tamara Feldman
- 1985Angelica Michibata
- 1990Parvathy Nair
View the complete list of December 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1872Harry Nelson Pillsbury, American chess player (d. 1906)
- 1886Rose Wilder Lane, American journalist and author (d. 1968)
- 1896Carl Ferdinand Cori, Czech-American biochemist and pharmacologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1984)
- 1949David Manning, English diplomat, British Ambassador to the United States
- 1958Dynamite Kid, English wrestler
- 1965Manish Malhotra, Indian fashion designer
- 1972Angela Shelton, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Brian Lewis, American sprinter
- 1986James Hinchcliffe, Canadian race car driver
- 1991Carolin Schäfer, German heptathlete
View the complete list of December 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Fourth Council of Toledo takes place.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII issues the Summis desiderantes affectibus, a papal bull that deputizes Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger as inquisitors to root out alleged witchcraft in Germany.
- 1766In London, James Christie holds his first sale.
- 1815Foundation of Maceió, Brazil.
- 1848California Gold Rush: In a message to the United States Congress, U.S. President James K. Polk confirms that large amounts of gold had been discovered in California.
- 1934Abyssinia Crisis: Italian troops attack Wal Wal in Abyssinia, taking four days to capture the city.
- 1941World War II: Great Britain declares war on Finland, Hungary and Romania.
- 1945Flight 19 is lost in the Bermuda Triangle.
- 2004The Civil Partnership Act comes into effect in the United Kingdom, and the first civil partnership is registered there.
- 2012At least 8 people are killed and 12 others injured after a 5.6 earthquake strikes Iran’s South Khorasan Province.
View the complete list of December 5 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Fosse, Diego Torres, Jools Holland, Rupert Penry-Jones, Jordan Knight, Sara Lumholdt, John Morrison, Ken Kirzinger, Andrew Loog Oldham, Anders Fridén.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 5, 1966.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th December 1966 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +280. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. Your incompatibility score is -219. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 5th December 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 5, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 339th day of 1966
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 49th Monday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 285 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,073 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,358 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 646
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 13, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+280)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (-219)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys (December 10, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1972 – James Duval, American actor and producer; December 14, 1942 – Chris Harris, English actor and director (d. 2014); August 11, 1927 – Stuart Rosenberg, American director and producer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,831