Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 341st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,177 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Otty - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Otty will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Otty will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Kenneth Colley
- 1947Tony Thomas
- 1959Barbara Wilshere
- 1961Dawn Sears
- 1973Damien Rice
- 1976Vanessa Lorenzo
- 1979Jennifer Carpenter
- 1988Emily Browning
- 1989Caleb Landry Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1847Deacon White, American baseball player and manager (d. 1939)
- 1860Joseph Cook, English-Australian miner and politician, 6th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1947)
- 1930Christopher Nicole, Guyanese-English author
- 1947Johnny Bench, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1954Mark Hofmann, American murderer
- 1954Mike Nolan, Irish singer (Bucks Fizz and Brooks)
- 1966Shinichi Ito, Japanese motorcycle racer
- 1976Derek Ramsay, Filipino-British actor, model, VJ, and host
- 1988Angelina Gabueva, Russian tennis player
- 1990Urszula Radwańska, Polish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1724Tumult of Thorn: Religious unrest is followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities.
- 1776Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, arranges to enter the American military as a major general.
- 1869American outlaw Jesse James commits his first confirmed bank robbery in Gallatin, Missouri.
- 1930W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts telecasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The telecast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1987Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-boss traveling on the flight, then shoots both pilots and himself.
- 1988Spitak earthquake: In Armenia an earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale kills more than 25,000, injures 30,000 and leaves 500,000 homeless out of a population of 3,500,000.
- 2003The Conservative Party of Canada is officially registered, following the merger of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
- 2006A tornado strikes Kensal Green, North West London, seriously damaging about 150 properties.
- 2007The Hebei Spirit oil spill begins in South Korea after a crane barge that had broken free from a tug collides with the Very Large Crude Carrier, Hebei Spirit.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sylvester Groth, Cheryl Burke, Louise Dresser, Maxine Nightingale, Alan King, Betty Lou Gerson, Paul Dinello, Yuya Takaki, Jo Nesbø, Ben Bailey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 7, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Top of the World by The Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 26, 1933 – Caroll Spinney, American puppeteer and voice actor; September 12, 1983 – Carly Smithson, Irish singer-songwriter and actress (We Are the Fallen); September 9, 1917 – Rolf Wenkhaus, German actor (d. 1942).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,275