Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 341st day of the year 1973. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,880 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,627 days or 15.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 572 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 15, 2005.
If a dog named Bunson - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bunson will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bunson will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Stan Boardman
- 1942Peter Tomarken
- 1947Tony Thomas
- 1964Roberta Close
- 1970Carmen Campuzano
- 1976Vanessa Lorenzo
- 1977Dominic Howard
- 1978Shiri Appleby
- 1979Sara Bareilles
- 1989Caleb Landry Jones
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1791Ferenc Novák, Hungarian-Slovene priest and poet (d. 1836)
- 1930Hal Smith, American baseball player
- 1932Ellen Burstyn, American actress and singer
- 1932Rosemary Rogers, Sri Lankan-American journalist and author
- 1943Susan Isaacs, American author and screenwriter
- 1955Priscilla Barnes, American actress and producer
- 1959Barbara Wilshere, English actress
- 1960Craig Scanlon, English guitarist and songwriter (The Fall)
- 1964Patrick Fabian, American actor
- 1979Lampros Choutos, Greek-Italian footballer
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Frankie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1930W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts telecasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The telecast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.
- 1946A fire at the Winecoff Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia, kills 119 people, the deadliest hotel fire in U.S. history.
- 1962Prince Rainier III of Monaco revises the principality’s constitution, devolving some of his power to advisory and legislative councils.
- 1963Instant replay makes its debut during an American Army–Navy football game.
- 1972Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, is launched. The crew takes the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they leave the Earth.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1982In Texas, Charles Brooks, Jr., becomes the first person to be executed by lethal injection in the United States.
- 1987Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-boss traveling on the flight, then shoots both pilots and himself.
- 2005Ante Gotovina, a Croatian army general accused of war crimes but later acquitted, is captured in the Playa de las Américas, Tenerife, by Spanish police.
- 2006A tornado strikes Kensal Green, North West London, seriously damaging about 150 properties.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Sessions, Filip Topol, Evi Goffin, Fran Kranz, Ken Utsui, Maia Mitchell, Behati Prinsloo, Hikari Ōta, Maxine Sullivan, Biff Elliot.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 1973.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 1973 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 24, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 12, 1990. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Top of the World by The Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 7th December 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 341st day of 1973
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 287 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,880 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,627 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 572
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 2005
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 24, 1971 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 12, 1990 (-138)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Top of the World by The Carpenters (December 8, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XII.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1933 – Leslie Crowther, English comedian, actor, and game show host (d. 1996); April 22, 1974 – Opio, American rapper (Souls of Mischief and Hieroglyphics); October 27, 1923 – Ned Wertimer, American actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,124