Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 341st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,266 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Orfeo - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orfeo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Orfeo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Edmundo Ros
- 1954Mike Nolan
- 1964Roberta Close
- 1965Jeffrey Wright
- 1973Damien Rice
- 1977Dominic Howard
- 1978Donny Alamsyah
- 1978Frankie J
- 1978Shiri Appleby
- 1982Jack Huston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1863Felix Calonder, Swiss soldier and politician, 36th President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1952)
- 1926Leon Kossoff, English painter
- 1932Ellen Burstyn, American actress and singer
- 1948Mads Vinding, Danish bassist
- 1952Susan Collins, American politician
- 1955Priscilla Barnes, American actress and producer
- 1962Grecia Colmenares, Venezuelan-Argentinian actress
- 1966Andres Kasekamp, Canadian-Estonian historian and academic
- 1967Tino Martinez, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1975Jamie Clapham, English footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1776Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, arranges to enter the American military as a major general.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1941World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- 1975Warschauer Kniefall - German Chancellor Willy Brandt makes a gesture of humility towards the victims of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- 1988Spitak earthquake: In Armenia an earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale kills more than 25,000, injures 30,000 and leaves 500,000 homeless out of a population of 3,500,000.
- 1988Yasser Arafat recognizes the right of Israel to exist.
- 1993The Long Island Rail Road massacre: Passenger Colin Ferguson murders six people and injures 19 others on the LIRR in Nassau County, New York.
- 2003The Conservative Party of Canada is officially registered, following the merger of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
- 2006A tornado strikes Kensal Green, North West London, seriously damaging about 150 properties.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peeter Rebane, Anthony B, David "Stringbean" Akeman, Gil Bellows, Snoop Dogg, Jimmy McLarnin, Kenneth Colley, Busy Philipps, Dean Lawrence, Tony Cox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 7, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Top of the World by The Carpenters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 8, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 27, 1939 – John Amos, American actor and producer; April 1, 1971 – Karen Dunbar, Scottish actress and screenwriter; November 23, 1955 – Steven Brust, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and author (Cats Laughing).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,230