Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1977. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,110 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,037 days or 13.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 2009.
If a dog named Ted - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ted will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ted will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Marthe Vinot
- 1933Flip Wilson
- 1947Gérard Blanc
- 1955Kasim Sulton
- 1964James Blundell
- 1967Junkie XL
- 1970Me Phi Me
- 1977Elsa Benítez
- 1992Yui Yokoyama
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1724Claude Balbastre, French organist and composer (d. 1799)
- 1900Sun Li-jen, Chinese general and politician (d. 1990)
- 1919Julia Robinson, American mathematician and theorist (d. 1985)
- 1930Julian Critchley, English journalist and politician (d. 2000)
- 1935Dharmendra, Indian actor, producer, and politician
- 1947Chava Alberstein, Polish-born Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1959Stephen Jefferies, South African cricketer and coach
- 1968Mike Mussina, American baseball player and coach
- 1970Me Phi Me, American rapper
- 1976Brettina, Bahamian-American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1922Northern Ireland ceases to be part of the Irish Free State.
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 2007Three unidentified gunmen storm an office of Benazir Bhutto’s Pakistan Peoples Party in Balochistan. Three PPP supporters are killed.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zoë Bell, Vilis Daudziņš, Natalie Dessay, Miho Hatori, Terry Scott Taylor, Shankar, John Squire, Ricky Skaggs, Neha Dhupia, Du Juan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1977.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1977 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1975. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 1981. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 8th December 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1977
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,110 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,037 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 512
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 2009
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Pyrenean Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1975 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 1981 (-128)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone (December 10, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1902 – Marguerite De La Motte, American actress (d. 1950); June 25, 1975 – Chenoa, Argentinian-Spanish singer; October 24, 1984 – Lougee Basabas, Filipino singer-songwriter (MOJOFLY).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,008