Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1979 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,078 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 476 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Ponte - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ponte will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ponte will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Carol Dempster
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1929John Cassavetes
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1934Judi Dench
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1941Dan Hicks
- 1969Jakob Dylan
- 1976Bae Soo-bin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1571Metius, Dutch mathematician and astronomer (d. 1635)
- 1883Nikolai Luzin, Russian mathematician, theorist, and academic (d. 1950)
- 1895Dolores Ibárruri, Spanish journalist and politician (d. 1989)
- 1901Carol Dempster, American actress (d. 1991)
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, German-Austrian soprano and actress (d. 2006)
- 1944Tadashi Irie, Japanese mobster
- 1964Johannes B. Kerner, German journalist and sportscaster
- 1966Dana Murzyn, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1970Lance Krall, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1990LaFee, German singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: British troops lose the Battle of Great Bridge, and leave Virginia soon afterward.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1946The “Subsequent Nuremberg trials” begin with the “Doctors’ trial”, prosecuting physicians and officers alleged to be involved in Nazi human experimentation and mass murder under the guise of euthanasia.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Blake Shelton, Sung Si-kyung, Matthew Kelly, David Thomas, Maria Schneider, Geeta Dutt, Jensen Atwood, Mickie James, Elizabeth Fraser, Stephen Dorff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 9, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Babe by Styx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 15, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 5, 1905 – John Abbott, English-American actor (d. 1996); December 1, 1926 – Robert Symonds, American actor (d. 2007); March 31, 1978 – Tony Yayo, American rapper and actor (G-Unit).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,249