Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 41st day of the year 1980. It was the 6th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,692 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,231 days or 14.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 531 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 19, 2011.
If a dog named Cody Bear - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cody Bear will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cody Bear will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Judith Anderson
- 1906Lon Chaney, Jr.
- 1941Michael Apted
- 1949Nigel Olsson
- 1964Glenn Beck
- 1967Laura Dern
- 1971Lorena Rojas
- 1990Choi Soo-young
- 1995Haruna Kawaguchi
- 1998Candy Hsu
View the complete list of February 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1685Aaron Hill, English poet and playwright (d. 1750)
- 1905Walter A. Brown, American businessman, founded the Boston Celtics (d. 1964)
- 1910Sofia Vembo, Greek singer and actress (d. 1978)
- 1929Lou Whittaker, American mountaineer
- 1933Richard Schickel, American journalist, author, and critic
- 1939Adrienne Clarkson, Hong Kong-Canadian journalist and politician, 26th Governor General of Canada
- 1964Victor Davis, Canadian swimmer (d. 1989)
- 1979Jumaine Jones, American basketball player
- 1983Ricardo Clark, American soccer player
- 1983Vic Fuentes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pierce the Veil, Isles & Glaciers, and Cinematic Sunrise)
View the complete list of February 10 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UTBVIHSVE? Check your answers here: Word scramble UTBVIHSVE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258Baghdad falls to the Mongols, and the Abbasid Caliphate is destroyed.
- 1840Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom marries Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.
- 1933In round 13 of a boxing match at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, Primo Carnera knocks out Ernie Schaaf. Schaaf dies four days later.
- 1943World War II: Attempting to completely lift the Siege of Leningrad, the Soviet Red Army engages German troops and Spanish volunteers in the Battle of Krasny Bor.
- 1962Roy Lichtenstein’s first solo exhibition opened, and it included Look Mickey, which featured his first employment of Ben-Day dots, speech balloons and comic imagery sourcing, all of which he is now known for.
- 1964Melbourne–Voyager collision: The aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne collides with and sinks the destroyer HMAS Voyager off the south coast of New South Wales, Australia, killing 82.
- 1981A fire at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel–casino kills eight and injures 198.
- 1996The IBM supercomputer Deep Blue defeats Garry Kasparov in chess for the first time.
- 1998Voters in Maine repeal a gay rights law passed in 1997 becoming the first U.S. state to abandon such a law.
- 2003France and Belgium break the NATO procedure of silent approval concerning the timing of protective measures for Turkey in case of a possible war with Iraq.
View the complete list of February 10 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryo Fukawa, Colin Young, Andrea Libman, Lauren Laverne, Russell Harvard, Martin Henderson, Debra Marshall, Kenneth Mitchell, Barbara Young, Tado.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 10, 1980.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th February 1980 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 1, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Do That to Me One More Time by Captain & Tennille as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 10th February 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 10, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 41st day of 1980
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 6th Sunday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,692 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,231 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 531
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 19, 2011
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 1, 1976 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-148)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Do That to Me One More Time by Captain & Tennille (February 16, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: X.II.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1905 – Robert Newton, English-American actor (d. 1956); March 25, 1960 – Idy Chan, Hong Kong actress; June 27, 1984 – Emma Lahana, New Zealand actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,078