Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of February 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 12, 1950 was a Sunday and it was the 43rd day of the year 1950. It was the 7th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,329 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,443 days or 23.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 858 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 21, 1981.
If a dog named Scrappy-Do - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scrappy-Do will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Scrappy-Do will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Angelo Branduardi
- 1954Tzimis Panousis
- 1956Arsenio Hall
- 1967Hermione Norris
- 1967N. Ravikiran
- 1972Sophie Zelmani
- 1980Gucci Mane
- 1980Sarah Lancaster
- 1985Saskia Burmeister
View the complete list of February 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 12.
- 661Princess Ōku of Japan (d. 702)
- 1902William Collier, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- 1908Jean Effel, French painter and journalist (d. 1982)
- 1914Tex Beneke, American singer, saxophonist, and bandleader (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 2000)
- 1938Judy Blume, American author and educator
- 1970Judd Winick, American author and illustrator
- 1979Antonio Chatman, American football player
- 1980Gucci Mane, American rapper and actor
- 1983Nguyễn Tiến Minh, Vietnamese badminton player
- 1992Vladimir Malinin, Russian footballer
View the complete list of February 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1733Englishman James Oglethorpe founds Georgia, the 13th colony of the Thirteen Colonies, and its first city at Savannah (known as Georgia Day).
- 1832Ecuador annexes the Galápagos Islands.
- 1855Michigan State University is established.
- 1914In Washington, D.C., the first stone of the Lincoln Memorial is put into place.
- 1935USS Macon, one of the two largest helium-filled airships ever created, crashes into the Pacific Ocean off the coast of California and sinks.
- 1946African American United States Army veteran Isaac Woodard is severely beaten by a South Carolina police officer to the point where he loses his vision in both eyes. The incident later galvanizes the Civil Rights Movement and partially inspires Orson Welles’ film Touch of Evil.
- 1947The largest observed iron meteorite until that time creates an impact crater in Sikhote-Alin, in the Soviet Union.
- 1963Construction begins on the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.
- 1968Phong Nhị and Phong Nhất massacre.
- 1990Carmen Lawrence becomes the first female Premier in Australian history when she becomes Premier of Western Australia.
View the complete list of February 12 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 12, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Doran, T. J. Miller, Treat Williams, Blake Judd, Kang Dong-won, Larry the Cable Guy, Solomon Burke, Minori Chihara, David Miller, Thom Christopher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 12 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 12, 1950.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th February 1950 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 8, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 12th February 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 12, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 43rd day of 1950
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 7th Sunday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 238 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,329 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,443 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 858
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 21, 1981
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 8, 1971 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 18, 1955 (-111)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1993 – Marlo Mortel, Filipino actor and singer; May 19, 1983 – Michael Che, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; March 15, 1913 – Macdonald Carey, American actor (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,924