Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 49th day of the year 1960. It was the 7th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,552 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,184 days or 19.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 730 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 27, 1991.
If a dog named Horace - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Horace will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Horace will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1850George Henschel
- 1914Pee Wee King
- 1915Phyllis Calvert
- 1917Dona Massin
- 1946Jean-Claude Dreyfus
- 1948Sinéad Cusack
- 1950Cybill Shepherd
- 1950John Hughes
- 1952Randy Crawford
- 1961Hironobu Kageyama
View the complete list of February 18 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1814Samuel Fenton Cary, American lawyer and politician (d. 1900)
- 1917Dona Massin, Canadian actress and choreographer (d. 2001)
- 1941Irma Thomas, American singer-songwriter
- 1947Carlos Lopes, Portuguese runner
- 1959Jayne Atkinson, English actress
- 1965Dr. Dre, American rapper, producer, and actor (World Class Wreckin' Cru and N.W.A)
- 1973Claude Makélélé, French footballer and manager
- 1980Nik Antropov, Kazakhstani-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Kaspars Cipruss, Latvian basketball player
- 1985Chelsea Hobbs, Canadian actress
View the complete list of February 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1332Amda Seyon I, Emperor of Ethiopia begins his campaigns in the southern Muslim provinces.
- 1766A mutiny by captive Malagasy begins at sea on the slave ship Meermin, leading to the ship’s destruction on Cape Agulhas in present-day South Africa and the recapture of the instigators.
- 1865American Civil War: Union forces under Major General William T. Sherman set the South Carolina State House on fire during the burning of Columbia.
- 1873Bulgarian revolutionary leader Vasil Levski is executed by hanging in Sofia by the Ottoman authorities.
- 1878John Tunstall is murdered by outlaw Jesse Evans, sparking the Lincoln County War in Lincoln County, New Mexico.
- 1900Second Boer War: Imperial forces suffer their worst single-day loss of life on Bloody Sunday, the first day of the Battle of Paardeberg.
- 1930Elm Farm Ollie becomes the first cow to fly in a fixed-wing aircraft and also the first cow to be milked in an aircraft.
- 1932The Empire of Japan declares Manzhouguo (the obsolete Chinese name for Manchuria) independent from the Republic of China.
- 1942World War II: The Imperial Japanese Army begins the systematic extermination of perceived hostile elements among the Chinese in Singapore.
- 1943Joseph Goebbels delivers his Sportpalast speech.
View the complete list of February 18 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivana Trump, Paul Muni, Fred Goss, Vendela Kirsebom, Steve O'Donnell, Megan Fahlenbock, Laura Allen, Lena Horne, Mark Curry, Heather Headley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 18, 1960.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th February 1960 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 22, 1989. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 29, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 22, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 18th February 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 18, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 49th day of 1960
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 7th Thursday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 363 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,552 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,184 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 730
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 27, 1991
- Age in dog years: 285 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: September 22, 1989 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 29, 1955 (-141)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (February 22, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1970 – Brooke Langton, American actress; December 13, 1960 – Jānis Reinis, Latvian actor; September 22, 1971 – Chesney Hawkes, English singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907