Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 49th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,759 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Arun - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arun will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Arun will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1846Wilson Barrett
- 1850George Henschel
- 1915Phyllis Calvert
- 1950John Hughes
- 1957George Pelecanos
- 1957Vanna White
- 1985Todd Lasance
- 1990Kang So-ra
- 1992Logan Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1745Alessandro Volta, Italian physicist, invented the battery (d. 1827)
- 1915Phyllis Calvert, English actress (d. 2002)
- 1924Humberto Fernández Morán, Venezuelan scientist and academic (d. 1999)
- 1929André Mathieu, Canadian pianist and composer (d. 1968)
- 1959Hallgrímur Helgason, Icelandic painter and author
- 1969Tomaž Humar, Slovenian mountaineer (d. 2009)
- 1972Fabian Picardo, Gibraltarian politician and barrister, 7th Chief Minister of Gibraltar
- 1973Shawn Estes, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1976Chanda Rubin, American tennis player
- 1990Didi Gregorius, Dutch baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861In Montgomery, Alabama, Jefferson Davis is inaugurated as the provisional President of the Confederate States of America.
- 1885Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain is published in the United States.
- 1913Pedro Lascuráin becomes President of Mexico for 45 minutes; this is the shortest term to date of any person as president of any country.
- 1932The Empire of Japan declares Manzhouguo (the obsolete Chinese name for Manchuria) independent from the Republic of China.
- 1943The Nazis arrest the members of the White Rose movement.
- 1946Sailors of the Royal Indian Navy mutiny in Bombay harbour, from where the action spreads throughout the Provinces of British India, involving 78 ships, twenty shore establishments and 20,000 sailors
- 1955Operation Teapot: Teapot test shot “Wasp” is successfully detonated at the Nevada Test Site with a yield of 1.2 kilotons. Wasp is the first of fourteen shots in the Teapot series.
- 1957Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is executed by the British colonial government.
- 1965The Gambia becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1970The Chicago Seven are found not guilty of conspiring to incite riots at the 1968 Democratic National Convention.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kiersey Clemons, Norman Bailey, Dan Blocker, Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande, Jade Ewen, Jaymee Joaquin, Verónica Forqué, Carl Gottlieb, Pedro Armendáriz, Jr., Daniel J. Travanti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 18, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Always on Time by Ja Rule featuring Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1986 – Ruby Rose, Australian model, actress, and singer; February 13, 1979 – Lucy Brown, English actress; February 6, 1950 – Natalie Cole, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,307