Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of February 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 21, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 52nd day of the year 1946. It was the 8th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,781 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,927 days or 24.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 907 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 30, 1977.
If a dog named Begbie - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Begbie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Begbie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Sigrid Holmquist
- 1900Madeleine Renaud
- 1942Margarethe von Trotta
- 1962Vanessa Feltz
- 1963William Baldwin
- 1969Cathy Richardson
- 1975Wish Bone
- 1987Ashley Greene
- 1989Scout Taylor-Compton
- 1996Sophie Turner
View the complete list of February 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 21.
- 1885Sacha Guitry, Russian-French actor, director, and playwright (d. 1957)
- 1893Andrés Segovia, Spanish guitarist (d. 1987)
- 1942Tony Martin, Trinidadian-American historian and educator (d. 2013)
- 1952Jeff Shaara, American author
- 1958Alan Trammell, American baseball player and manager
- 1969Cathy Richardson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jefferson Starship and Big Brother and the Holding Company)
- 1989Josh Walker, English footballer
- 1989Kristin Herrera, American actress
- 1990Mattias Tedenby, Swedish ice hockey player
- 2001Isabella Acres, American actress
View the complete list of February 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1440The Prussian Confederation is formed.
- 1808Without a previous declaration of war, Russian troops cross the border to Sweden at Abborfors in eastern Finland, thus beginning the Finnish War, in which Sweden will lose the eastern half of the country (i.e. Finland) to Russia.
- 1828Initial issue of the Cherokee Phoenix is the first periodical to use the Cherokee syllabary invented by Sequoyah.
- 1842John Greenough is granted the first U.S. patent for the sewing machine.
- 1896An Englishman raised in Australia, Bob Fitzsimmons, fought an Irishman, Peter Maher, in an American promoted event which technically took place in Mexico, winning the 1896 World Heavyweight Championship in boxing.
- 1916World War I: In France, the Battle of Verdun begins.
- 1919German socialist Kurt Eisner is assassinated. His death results in the establishment of the Bavarian Soviet Republic and parliament and government fleeing Munich, Germany.
- 1925The New Yorker publishes its first issue.
- 1945World War II: Japanese kamikaze planes sink the escort carrier USS Bismarck Sea and damage the USS Saratoga.
- 1947In New York City, Edwin Land demonstrates the first “instant camera”, the Polaroid Land Camera, to a meeting of the Optical Society of America.
View the complete list of February 21 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 21, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juliet Simms, Zheng Geping, Erina Yamaguchi, Dalida, Jung Chan, Agata Buzek, Tudor Davies, Brad Delp, Jang Dong-woo, Pascual Romero.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 21 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 21, 1946.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st February 1946 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1921. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 31, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 21, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 52nd day of 1946
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 8th Thursday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 247 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,781 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,927 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 907
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 30, 1977
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1921 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 31, 1931 (-201)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 11, 1908 – Philip Dunne, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1992); March 17, 1975 – Puneeth Rajkumar, Indian actor, singer, and producer; April 6, 1929 – Joi Lansing, American model, actress, and singer (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846