Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of February 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 28, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 59th day of the year 1950. It was the 9th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 8 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,194 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,398 days or 22.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 854 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 6, 1981.
If a dog named Ruffus - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruffus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ruffus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Geraldine Farrar
- 1917Odette Laure
- 1932Don Francks
- 1939Tommy Tune
- 1943Barbara Acklin
- 1945Bubba Smith
- 1947Stephanie Beacham
- 1950Frankie Kao
- 1958Jeanne Mas
- 1989Zhang Liyin
View the complete list of February 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 28.
- 1261Margaret of Scotland, Queen of Norway (d. 1283)
- 1812Berthold Auerbach, German poet and author (d. 1882)
- 1876John Alden Carpenter, American composer (d. 1951)
- 1882José Vasconcelos, Mexican philosopher, lawyer, and politician, Mexican Secretary of Public Education (d. 1959)
- 1917Ernesto Alonso, Mexican actor, director, and producer (d. 2007)
- 1932Don Francks, Canadian actor and singer
- 1944Sepp Maier, German footballer and manager
- 1949Susan Hekman, American political scientist and academic
- 1953Paul Krugman, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1973Eric Lindros, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of February 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 628Khosrau II is executed by Mihr Hormozd under the orders of Kavadh II.
- 1638The Scottish National Covenant is signed in Edinburgh.
- 1700Today is followed by March 1 in Sweden, thus creating the Swedish calendar.
- 1827The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad is incorporated, becoming the first railroad in America offering commercial transportation of both people and freight.
- 1925The Charlevoix-Kamouraska earthquake strikes northeastern North America.
- 1942The heavy cruiser USS Houston is sunk in the Battle of Sunda Strait with 693 crew members killed, along with HMAS Perth which lost 375 men.
- 1954The first color television sets using the NTSC standard are offered for sale to the general public.
- 1958A school bus in Floyd County, Kentucky hits a wrecker truck and plunges down an embankment into the rain-swollen Levisa Fork river. The driver and 26 children die in what remains one of the worst school bus accidents in U.S. history.
- 1983The final episode of M*A*S*H airs, with almost 106 million viewers. It still holds the record for the highest viewership of a season finale.
- 2004Over one million Taiwanese participating in the 228 Hand-in-Hand Rally form a 500 km long human chain to commemorate the 228 Incident in 1947
View the complete list of February 28 historical events.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 28, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jackie Gleason, Klaus Voormann, Júnior, Alfie Allen, Naozumi Takahashi, Bill Plympton, Laurie Duncan, Emmylou Harris, Claude Bolling, Bata Živojinović.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 28 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 28, 1950.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th February 1950 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 5, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 28th February 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 28, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 59th day of 1950
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 9th Tuesday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 8 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,194 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,398 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 854
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 6, 1981
- Age in dog years: 292 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 5, 1926 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1931 (-106)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1947 – Barbara Bach, American model and actress; January 3, 1982 – Atiqah Hasiholan, Indonesian actress and model; April 5, 1960 – Larry McCray, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,836