Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 2016 was a Monday and it was the 60th day of the year 2016. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 483 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 16 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1936Alex Rocco
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1968Naoko Iijima
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1980Chris Conley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1724Eva Marie Veigel, Austrian-English dancer (d. 1822)
- 1904Jimmy Dorsey, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader (The California Ramblers, The Dorsey Brothers, and The Charleston Chasers) (d. 1957)
- 1904Rukmini Devi Arundale, Indian dancer and choreographer (d. 1986)
- 1908Balthus, French-Swiss painter and illustrator (d. 2001)
- 1968Frank Woodley, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Mike Pollitt, English footballer and coach
- 1980Clinton Toopi, New Zealand rugby player
- 1984Darren Ambrose, English footballer
- 1984Dennis Walger, German rugby player
- 1992Sean Abbott, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720Queen Ulrika Eleonora of Sweden abdicates in favour of her husband, who becomes King Frederick I on 24 March.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1796The Jay Treaty between the United States and Great Britain comes into force, facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the two nations.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1988South African archbishop Desmond Tutu is arrested along with 100 clergymen during a five-day anti-apartheid demonstration in Cape Town.
- 2012Tokyo Skytree construction completed. Now it is the tallest tower in the world, 634 meters high, and second tallest (man-made) structure on Earth, next to Burj Khalifa.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor McNevan, Jack Whitehall, Millie Jackson, Vatsal Sheth, Kanon Suzuki, Patricia Hodge, Estrella Morente, Kirsten Haglund, Tina Fey, Marie Tifo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 29, 2016.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1923 – Ann Miller, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2004); July 4, 1902 – George Murphy, American actor and politician (d. 1992); May 19, 1986 – Eric Lloyd, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,029