Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of February 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 4, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 35th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,309 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915William Talman
- 1923Bonar Bain
- 1923Conrad Bain
- 1951Dariush Eghbali
- 1952Lisa Eichhorn
- 1966Kyōko Koizumi
- 1968Kuranosuke Sasaki
- 1974Urmila Matondkar
- 1975Natalie Imbruglia
- 1986Asif Ali
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 4.
- 1912Louis-Albert Vachon, Canadian cardinal (d. 2006)
- 1913Richard Seaman, English race car driver (d. 1939)
- 1914Alfred Andersch, German-Swiss author and publisher (d. 1980)
- 1940George A. Romero, American director and producer
- 1955Mikuláš Dzurinda, Slovak politician, Prime Minister of Slovakia
- 1971Eric Garcetti, American lieutenant and politician, 42nd Mayor of Los Angeles
- 1974Mijntje Donners, Dutch field hockey player
- 1979Andrei Arlovski, Belarusian mixed martial artist and actor
- 1982Chris Sabin, American wrestler
- 1993Grex, Chilean actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1169A strong earthquake struck the Ionian coast of Sicily, causing tens of thousands of injuries and deaths, especially in Catania.
- 1801John Marshall is sworn in as Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1899The Philippine–American War begins with the Battle of Manila.
- 1945World War II: The British Indian Army and Imperial Japanese Army begin a series of battles known as the Battle of Pokoku and Irrawaddy River operations.
- 1948Ceylon (later renamed Sri Lanka) becomes independent within the British Commonwealth.
- 1961Angolan War of Independence begins.
- 1974M62 coach bombing: The Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) explodes a bomb on a bus carrying off-duty British Armed Forces personnel in Yorkshire, England. Nine soldiers and three civilians are killed.
- 1974The Symbionese Liberation Army kidnaps Patty Hearst in Berkeley, California.
- 1997After at first contesting the results, Serbian President Slobodan Milošević recognizes opposition victories in the November 1996 elections.
- 2006A stampede occurs in the PhilSports Arena near Manila, killing 71 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 4.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 4 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Howard Rollins, Magda Gabor, Nanette Newman, Amber Benson, Eddie Cibrian, Rottyful Sky, Saki Fujita, Don Cheadle, Brian Welch, Peter Steen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 4 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 4, 1989.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I’m with You by Sheriff as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 4, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1914 – Wendell Corey, American actor and politician (d. 1968); September 19, 1986 – Mandy Musgrave, American actress and singer; September 6, 1963 – Mark Chesnutt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915