Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 36th day of the year 1960. It was the 6th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,855 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,285 days or 19.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 740 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 14, 1991.
If a dog named Jialing - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jialing will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jialing will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941David Selby
- 1943Michael Mann
- 1964Helena Bergström
- 1964Laura Linney
- 1967Chris Parnell
- 1981Julie Zenatti
- 1982Dionysis Makris
- 1985Julia Kova
- 1985Tatiana Silva
- 1990Kim Ji-soo
View the complete list of February 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1808Carl Spitzweg, German painter and poet (d. 1885)
- 1910Francisco Varallo, Argentinian footballer (d. 2010)
- 1914William S. Burroughs, American author and painter (d. 1997)
- 1948Barbara Hershey, American actress
- 1957Jüri Tamm, Estonian hammer thrower and politician
- 1966José María Olazábal, Spanish golfer
- 1977Andrejs Prohorenkovs, Latvian footballer and manager
- 1986Gerardo Flores, Mexican footballer
- 1986Janne Korpi, Finnish snowboarder and harness racer
- 1990Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of February 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hailey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 62Earthquake in Pompeii, Italy.
- 1778South Carolina becomes the second state to ratify the Articles of Confederation.
- 1849University of Wisconsin–Madison’s first class meets at Madison Female Academy.
- 1900The United States and the United Kingdom sign a treaty for the Panama Canal.
- 1958Gamal Abdel Nasser is nominated to be the first president of the United Arab Republic.
- 1972Bob Douglas becomes the first African American elected to the Basketball Hall of Fame.
- 1994Byron De La Beckwith is convicted of the 1963 murder of civil rights leader Medgar Evers.
- 1994Markale massacres, more than 60 people are killed and some 200 wounded as a mortar shell explodes in a downtown marketplace in Sarajevo.
- 2000Russian forces massacre at least 60 civilians in the Novye Aldi suburb of Grozny, Chechnya.
- 2008A major tornado outbreak across the Southern United States kills 57.
View the complete list of February 5 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Warner, Tom Drake, Zachary Richard, Butch Hartman, Major Harris, Jirayu Tangsrisuk, John Logan, Ashley Taylor Dawson, Howard Smith, Christian Camargo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 5, 1960.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th February 1960 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 21, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 6, 1970. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Teen Angel by Mark Dinning as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 8, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 5th February 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 5, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 36th day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 6th Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 60 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,855 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,285 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 740
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 14, 1991
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 21, 1982 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 6, 1970 (-172)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Teen Angel by Mark Dinning (February 8, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: V.II.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1943 – Dori Caymmi, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 11, 1934 – Ian Abercrombie, English-American actor (d. 2012); January 3, 1917 – Albert Mol, Dutch author and actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,035