Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 7, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 38th day of the year 1960. It was the 6th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,314 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,771 days or 21.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 790 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 16, 1991.
If a dog named Ima - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ima will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ima will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IWZMLAOWXOV? Check your answers here: Word search IWZMLAOWXOV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Sammy Johns
- 1948Jimmy Greenspoon
- 1954Dieter Bohlen
- 1956Emo Philips
- 1974J Dilla
- 1977Eri Tanaka
- 1985Tina Majorino
- 1988Ai Kago
- 1990Anna Abreu
View the complete list of February 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 7.
- 1915Teoctist Arăpașu, Romanian patriarch (d. 2007)
- 1943Eric Foner, American historian, author, and academic
- 1948Jimmy Greenspoon, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Three Dog Night) (d. 2015)
- 1965Chris Rock, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Irina Björklund, Finnish actress and singer
- 1975Rémi Gaillard, French comedian and actor
- 1976Kelly Choi, South Korean-American television host
- 1980Maximiliano Cejas, Argentinian footballer
- 1988Lee Don-ku, South Korean ice hockey player
- 1990Anna Abreu, Finnish-Portuguese singer
View the complete list of February 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1301Edward of Caernarvon (later King Edward II of England) becomes the first English Prince of Wales.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: French and Spanish forces lift the Great Siege of Gibraltar.
- 1807Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Eylau – Napoleon’s French Empire begins fighting against Russian and Prussian forces of the Fourth Coalition at Eylau, Poland.
- 1842Battle of Debre Tabor: Ras Ali Alula, Regent of the Emperor of Ethiopia defeats warlord Wube Haile Maryam of Semien.
- 1863HMS Orpheus sinks off the coast of Auckland, New Zealand, killing 189.
- 1894The Cripple Creek miner’s strike, led by the Western Federation of Miners, begins in Cripple Creek, Colorado.
- 1951Korean War: 705 suspected communist sympathizers are butchered by South Korean forces.
- 1974Grenada gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1979Pluto moves inside Neptune’s orbit for the first time since either was discovered.
- 1992The Maastricht Treaty is signed, leading to the creation of the European Union.
View the complete list of February 7 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 7, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allison Holker, Yen Santos, Eyal Golan, Ana Matronic, Dick Wolf, Suzu Hirose, Dana Ashbrook, Kate Nelligan, Joey Kovar, Joey Covington.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 7 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 7, 1960.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th February 1960 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 19, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 9, 1945. Your score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Teen Angel by Mark Dinning as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 8, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 7th February 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 7, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 38th day of 1960
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 6th Sunday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 62 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,314 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,771 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 790
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 16, 1991
- Age in dog years: 303 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 19, 1982 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 9, 1945 (-169)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Teen Angel by Mark Dinning (February 8, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.II.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1972 – Saffron Burrows, English actress; December 26, 1971 – Tatiana Sorokko, Russian-American model and journalist; June 3, 1904 – Jan Peerce, American tenor and actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,937