Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 40th day of the year 1946. It was the 6th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,966 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,989 days or 24.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 913 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1977.
If a dog named Poodah - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poodah will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Poodah will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901James Murray
- 1914Ernest Tubb
- 1915Lennard Pearce
- 1933Ronnie Claire Edwards
- 1941Sheila Kuehl
- 1945Mia Farrow
- 1974Amber Valletta
- 1978A.J. Buckley
- 1982Ami Suzuki
- 1992Avan Jogia
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1867Natsume Sōseki, Japanese author and poet (d. 1916)
- 1891Ronald Colman, English-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1958)
- 1911William Orlando Darby, American general (d. 1945)
- 1939Janet Suzman, South African actress and director
- 1953Ezechiele Ramin, Italian missionary, priest, and martyr (d. 1985)
- 1965Dieter Baumann, German runner
- 1965Igor Malkov, Russian speed skater
- 1968Rahul Roy, Indian actor
- 1974Erra Fazira, Malaysian actress and singer
- 1981The Rev, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Avenged Sevenfold, Pinkly Smooth, and Suburban Legends) (d. 2009)
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Salvatore’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melina Mercouri, Rita Sakellariou, Adrian Street, Keith Harkin, Nao Minamisawa, Marco Antonio Muñiz, Johnnie Fingers, Kazuya Kamenashi, Paul Brunelle, Chuck Leavell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1946.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1946 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1950. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1946
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 6th Saturday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 62 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,966 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,989 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 913
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1977
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1950 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.II.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1982 – Meghan Ory, Canadian actress; June 28, 1986 – Kellie Pickler, American singer-songwriter; September 4, 1983 – Jennifer Metcalfe, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,889