Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1949 was a Wednesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1949. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,473 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,824 days or 24.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 897 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1980.
If a dog named Kippy - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kippy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kippy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Heather Angel
- 1915Lennard Pearce
- 1923Tonie Nathan
- 1936Clive Swift
- 1955Jim J. Bullock
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1974Erra Fazira
- 1981Tom Hiddleston
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1992Avan Jogia
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1781Johann Baptist von Spix, German biologist and explorer (d. 1826)
- 1912Ginette Leclerc, French actress (d. 1992)
- 1914Chic Murray, Canadian politician, 2nd Mayor of Mississauga (d. 1984)
- 1925Burkhard Heim, German physicist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1947Alexis Smirnoff, Canadian-American wrestler
- 1965Darren Dalton, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Igor Malkov, Russian speed skater
- 1971Johan Mjällby, Swedish footballer and manager
- 1972Crispin Freeman, American voice actor and screenwriter
- 1973Svetlana Boginskaya, Belarusian gymnast
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GIBBGZDUUB? Check your answers here: Word finder GIBBGZDUUB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1788The Habsburg Empire joins the Russo-Turkish War in the Russian camp.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1950Second Red Scare: US Senator Joseph McCarthy accuses the United States Department of State of being filled with Communists.
- 1959The R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile, becomes operational at Plesetsk, USSR.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares the end to its 18-month ceasefire and explodes a large bomb in London’s Canary Wharf.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harold Switzer, Daniel Chan, Teri Shields, Luke Kirby, Billy Idol, Stacy Haiduk, Lamorne Morris, Richard Monette, Tommy Bond, Christopher Cousins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1949.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1949 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 29, 1925. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1949
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 190 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,473 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,824 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 897
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1980
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1973 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 29, 1925 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.II.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1987 – Park Jung-min, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (SS501); November 24, 1917 – Howard Duff, American actor and director (d. 1990); February 21, 1958 – Jack Coleman, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911