Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1963. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,346 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,782 days or 18.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 18, 1994.
If a dog named Jussi - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jussi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jussi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Pina Menichelli
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1953Pat Benatar
- 1964Brad Roberts
- 1964Chitti Babu
- 1967Jeremy Cumpston
- 1986Saleisha Stowers
View the complete list of January 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1538Louis of Nassau (d. 1574)
- 1797Eugenio Kincaid, American missionary (d. 1883)
- 1921Tasso Kavadia, Greek actress (d. 2010)
- 1927Johnnie Ray, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1990)
- 1939David Horowitz, American activist and author, founded the David Horowitz Freedom Center
- 1945Jerome Drayton, Canadian runner
- 1960John Mann, English politician
- 1964Akifumi Tada, Japanese composer
- 1980Aleksandr Pogorelov, Russian decathlete
- 1986Saleisha Stowers, American model
View the complete list of January 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1870John D. Rockefeller incorporates Standard Oil.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of January 10 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Saviano, Aki Kaurismäki, Alley Mills, Shawn Pyfrom, Barbie Hsu, Paul Butcher, Doda, Gary Jarman, Tomoyasu Hotei, Thomas Ian Griffith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 10, 1963.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th January 1963 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 28, 1989. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 10th January 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 10, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 10th day of 1963
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,346 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,782 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 688
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 18, 1994
- Age in dog years: 301 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- January modern birthstone: Garnet
- January mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- January birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 28, 1989 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (-128)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence (January 12, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1940 – Angela Douglas, English actress and singer; September 9, 1959 – Éric Serra, French composer and producer; February 12, 1956 – Arsenio Hall, American actor and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,776