Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1991 was a Thursday and it was the 10th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,778 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 331 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Violet Wilkey
- 1930Elaine Devry
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1960Gurinder Chadha
- 1960Samira Said
- 1974Ryōka Yuzuki
- 1981Brian Joo
- 1986Erika Padilla
- 1986Saleisha Stowers
- 1996Sakurako Ohara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1908Bernard Lee, English actor (d. 1981)
- 1922Hannelore Schroth, German actress (d. 1987)
- 1925Günther Knödler, German fencer (d. 1996)
- 1931Peter Barnes, English playwright and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1944Rory Byrne, South African engineer
- 1947Peer Steinbrück, German politician, German Minister of Finance
- 1951Rockwell Blake, American operatic tenor
- 1961Janet Jones, American actress
- 1980Nelson Cuevas, Paraguayan footballer
- 1996Sakurako Ohara, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1861American Civil War: Florida secedes from the Union.
- 1922Arthur Griffith is elected President of the Dáil Éireann.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1962Apollo program: NASA announces plans to build the C-5 rocket launch vehicle. It became better known as the Saturn V Moon rocket, which launched every Apollo Moon mission.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Kihn, Johnny Crawford, Virginia Bruce, Tony Scalzo, Annette O'Toole, Shea Whigham, Fernando Fernán Gómez, Ashok Saraf, Erin Mackey, Joey Cape.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Justify My Love by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1960 – Phil Thornalley, English bass player, songwriter, and producer; July 8, 1968 – Billy Crudup, American actor and singer; February 9, 1901 – Brian Donlevy, Irish-born American actor and producer (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149