Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1974 was a Sunday and it was the 13th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,171 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 547 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Tsar - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tsar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tsar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Robert Stack
- 1925Georgi Kaloyanchev
- 1925Gwen Verdon
- 1950John McNaughton
- 1955Paul Kelly
- 1961Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- 1967Paul McCarthy
- 1989Beau Mirchoff
- 1990Liam Hemsworth
- 1995Qaasim Middleton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1616Antoinette Bourignon, French-Flemish mystic and author (d. 1680)
- 1749Maler Müller, German poet, painter, and playwright (d. 1825)
- 1787John Davis, American lawyer and politician, 14th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1854)
- 1964Ronan Rafferty, Irish golfer
- 1967Paul McCarthy, Australian actor and screenwriter
- 1972Nicole Eggert, American actress
- 1980Argo Meresaar, Estonian volleyball player
- 1987Daniel Oss, Italian cyclist
- 1991Goo Ha-ra, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress
- 1992Dinah Pfizenmaier, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1547Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey is sentenced to death.
- 1607The Bank of Genoa fails after announcement of national bankruptcy in Spain.
- 1895First Italo-Ethiopian War: the war’s opening battle, the Battle of Coatit, occurs; it is an Italian victory.
- 1935A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
- 1939The Black Friday bush fires burn 20,000 square kilometers of land in Australia, claiming the lives of 71 people.
- 1964Anti-Muslim riots break out in Calcutta, resulting in 100 deaths.
- 1966Robert C. Weaver becomes the first African American Cabinet member when he is appointed United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- 1972Prime Minister Kofi Abrefa Busia and President Edward Akufo-Addo of Ghana are ousted in a bloodless military coup by Colonel Ignatius Kutu Acheampong.
- 1988Lee Teng-hui becomes the first native Taiwanese President of the Republic of China.
- 2012The passenger cruise ship Costa Concordia sinks off the coast of Italy. There are 32 confirmed deaths amongst the 4232 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Addy, Cybill Shepherd, Julie Taymor, Edith Evans, Kiko Mizuhara, Rao Gopal Rao, Dave Salmoni, John A. Alonzo, Sobhan Babu, Lisa Ryder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 13, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Show and Tell by Al Wilson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1937 – Garrett Morris, American actor and singer; March 26, 1947 – Dar Robinson, American stuntman and actor (d. 1986); November 24, 1945 – Lee Michaels, American singer and keyboard player (The Sentinals).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,184