Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 13th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,557 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Grunt - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Grunt will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Grunt will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Osa Massen
- 1926Shakti Samanta
- 1931Charles Nelson Reilly
- 1931Ian Hendry
- 1936Renato Bruson
- 1942Carol Cleveland
- 1967Paul McCarthy
- 1976Michael Peña
- 1979Katy Brand
- 1989Triinu Kivilaan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1878Lionel Groulx, Canadian priest and historian (d. 1967)
- 1890Jüri Uluots, Estonian journalist, lawyer, and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Estonia (d. 1945)
- 1898Carlo Tagliabue, Italian opera singer (d. 1978)
- 1898Kaj Munk, Danish pastor and playwright (d. 1944)
- 1926Melba Liston, American trombonist and composer (d. 1999)
- 1934Rip Taylor, American actor and singer
- 1968Mike Whitlow, English footballer and coach
- 1982Constantinos Makrides, Cypriot footballer
- 1986Josefine Preuß, German actress
- 1995Qaasim Middleton, American actor, singer, and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1822The design of the Greek flag is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1833United States President Andrew Jackson writes to Vice President Martin Van Buren expressing his opposition to South Carolina’s defiance of federal authority in the Nullification Crisis.
- 1847The Treaty of Cahuenga ends the Mexican–American War in California.
- 1910The first public radio broadcast takes place; a live performance of the opera Cavalleria rusticana is sent out over the airwaves from the Metropolitan Opera House in New York, New York.
- 1958The Moroccan Army of Liberation ambushes a Spanish patrol in the Battle of Edchera.
- 1963Coup d'état in Togo results in assassination of president Sylvanus Olympio
- 1982Shortly after takeoff, Air Florida Flight 90, a Boeing 737 jet crashes into Washington, D.C.'s 14th Street Bridge and falls into the Potomac River, killing 78 including four motorists.
- 1990a seven-day pogrom breaks out against the Armenian civilian population of Baku, Azerbaijan during which Armenians were beaten, tortured, murdered, and expelled from the city.
- 1991Soviet Union troops attack Lithuanian independence supporters in Vilnius, killing 14 people and wounding 1000.
- 2000Bill Gates resigns as CEO of Microsoft.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph E. Levine, Helen Shaver, Konstantin Sokolsky, Ray Noble, Trevor Kent, Yumi Adachi, Misty Upham, Carmen McRae, Jasmin Wagner, Ivian Sarcos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 13, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1956 – Julie Peasgood, English actress; December 5, 1957 – Raquel Argandoña, Chilean model, actress, and politician; December 3, 1983 – Chinx, American rapper (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210