Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 13th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,646 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 462 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Fola Grall - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fola Grall will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fola Grall will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Osa Massen
- 1925Georgi Kaloyanchev
- 1938Daevid Allen
- 1967Paul McCarthy
- 1972Park Jin-young
- 1984Nathaniel Motte
- 1987Lee Seung-gi
- 1989Triinu Kivilaan
- 1990Liam Hemsworth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1812Victor de Laprade, French poet and critic (d. 1883)
- 1886Art Ross, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 1964)
- 1913Jeff Morrow, American actor (d. 1993)
- 1918Stephen Dunne, American actor and radio host (d. 1977)
- 1938Shivkumar Sharma, Indian santoor player and composer
- 1955Jay McInerney, American author and critic
- 1958Francisco Buyo, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1982Kamran Akmal, Pakistan cricketer
- 1987Stefano Del Sante, Italian footballer
- 2004Anastasia and Tatiana Dogaru, Italian conjoined twins
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1435Sicut Dudum, forbidding the enslavement of the Guanche natives in Canary Islands by the Spanish, is promulgated by Pope Eugene IV.
- 1666French traveller Jean-Baptiste Tavernier arrived in Dhaka and met Shaista Khan.
- 1822The design of the Greek flag is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1833United States President Andrew Jackson writes to Vice President Martin Van Buren expressing his opposition to South Carolina’s defiance of federal authority in the Nullification Crisis.
- 1972Prime Minister Kofi Abrefa Busia and President Edward Akufo-Addo of Ghana are ousted in a bloodless military coup by Colonel Ignatius Kutu Acheampong.
- 1978United States Food and Drug Administration requires all blood donations to be labeled “paid” or “volunteer” donors.
- 1985A passenger train plunges into a ravine in Ethiopia, killing 428 in the worst railroad disaster in Africa.
- 1993Space Shuttle program: Endeavour heads for space for the third time as STS-54 launches from the Kennedy Space Center.
- 2000Bill Gates resigns as CEO of Microsoft.
- 2012The passenger cruise ship Costa Concordia sinks off the coast of Italy. There are 32 confirmed deaths amongst the 4232 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Barrett, Robin Curtis, Alannah Myles, Greg Germann, Chuck Low, Riyo Mori, Karl Denver, Tara Platt, Eric Sykes, Chad Urmston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 13, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1995 – Jun Shison, Japanese actor; May 15, 1955 – Lia Vissi, Cypriot singer-songwriter and politician; March 7, 1944 – Townes Van Zandt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204