January 17, 1942 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Jan 17, 1942?
January 17, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 17th day of the year 1942. It was the 3rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day was January 17 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,721 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,907 days or 27.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,006 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 25, 1973.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Pedey - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 419 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pedey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pedey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Mack Sennett
- 1917M. G. Ramachandran
- 1926Moira Shearer
- 1943Geoffrey Deuel
- 1964Michelle Fairley
- 1971Kid Rock
- 1975Rami Yacoub
- 1978Carolina "Pampita" Ardohaín
- 1986Max Adler
View the complete list of January 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous January 17 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1905Jan Zahradníček, Czech poet and translator (d. 1960)
- 1914Irving Brecher, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1936John Boyd, English academic and diplomat, British ambassador to Japan
- 1948Michael Rake, English businessman and academic
- 1954Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., American lawyer, radio host, and environmentalist
- 1962Jun Azumi, Japanese broadcaster and politician; 46th Japanese Minister of Finance
- 1965Nikos Nioplias, Greek footballer and manager
- 1970Genndy Tartakovsky, Russian-American animator, director, and producer
- 1971Sylvie Testud, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1975Rami Yacoub, Swedish songwriter and producer
View the complete list of January 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Patty’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Jan 17th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 38 BCOctavian divorces his wife Scribonia and marries Livia Drusilla, ending the fragile peace between the Second Triumvirate and Sextus Pompey.
- 1811Mexican War of Independence: In the Battle of Calderón Bridge, a heavily outnumbered Spanish force of 6,000 troops defeats nearly 100,000 Mexican revolutionaries.
- 1873A group of Modoc warriors defeats the United States Army in the First Battle of the Stronghold, part of the Modoc War.
- 1893Lorrin A. Thurston, along with the Citizens’ Committee of Public Safety led the Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii and the government of Queen Liliuokalani.
- 1899The United States takes possession of Wake Island in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1904Anton Chekhov’s The Cherry Orchard receives its premiere performance at the Moscow Art Theatre.
- 1945The Nazis begin the evacuation of the Auschwitz concentration camp as Soviet forces close in.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1969Black Panther Party members Bunchy Carter and John Huggins are killed during a meeting in Campbell Hall on the campus of UCLA.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: Matt Drudge breaks the story of the Bill Clinton–Monica Lewinsky affair on his website The Drudge Report.
View the complete list of January 17 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday January 17, 1942 mean?
Your birthday numbers 1, 17, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Corin Nemec, Bridget St John, Nicky Whelan, Kim Raver, Jensen Buchanan, Idalis DeLeón, Greg Quill, Stephen Boyd, Frederique van der Wal, Kit Lambert.
What is the birthday horoscope for Jan 17, 1942?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 17, 1942.
What is the birthstone for January 17?
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th January 1942 is Carnation for friendship.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for Jan 17, 1942?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 4, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Jan 17th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for January 17?
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
What is the popular baby name on 17 Jan 1942?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man January 17
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for January 17, 1942
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
January 17, 1942 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 17, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 17th day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 3rd Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,721 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,907 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,006
- Next full moon: June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 25, 1973
- Age in dog years: 419 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 4, 1968 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-182)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.I.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1969 – Patrick Pentland, Irish-Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sloan); September 4, 1956 – Candy Loving, American model; September 5, 1970 – Kim Hye-soo, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,954