Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1956 was a Tuesday and it was the 17th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,554 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 764 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Herbert Ellis
- 1949Andy Kaufman
- 1949Mick Taylor
- 1960John Crawford
- 1961Brian Helgeland
- 1964Michelle Fairley
- 1966Joshua Malina
- 1966Shabba Ranks
- 1981Ray J
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1905Peggy Gilbert, American saxophonist and bandleader (d. 2007)
- 1918Keith Joseph, English lawyer and politician, Secretary of State for Education (d. 1994)
- 1925Edgar Ray Killen, American Ku Klux Klan organizer
- 1929Jacques Plante, Canadian-Swiss ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster (d. 1986)
- 1940Tabaré Vázquez, Uruguayan politician, 39th President of Uruguay
- 1961Brian Helgeland, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Cuauhtémoc Blanco, Mexican footballer and actor
- 1973Liz Ellis, Australian netball player
- 1981Scott Mechlowicz, American actor
- 1993Frankie Cocozza, English singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano sets sail westward from Madeira to find a sea route to the Pacific Ocean.
- 1885A British force defeats a large Dervish army at the Battle of Abu Klea in the Sudan.
- 1903El Yunque National Forest in Puerto Rico becomes part of the United States National Forest System as the Luquillo Forest Reserve.
- 1929Inayatullah Khan, king of the Emirate of Afghanistan abdicates the throne after only three days.
- 1941Franco-Thai War: French forces inflict a decisive defeat over the Royal Thai Navy.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1977Convicted murderer Gary Gilmore is executed by a firing squad in Utah, ending a ten-year moratorium on capital punishment in the United States.
- 1981President of the Philippines Ferdinand Marcos lifts martial law eight years and five months after declaring it.
- 1992During a visit to South Korea, Japanese Prime Minister Kiichi Miyazawa apologizes for forcing Korean women into sexual slavery during World War II.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: Matt Drudge breaks the story of the Bill Clinton–Monica Lewinsky affair on his website The Drudge Report.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicholas Evans, Johnny Lee, Hayko Cepkin, Kayla Collins, Guy Garvey, Marc Ford, Raveena Tandon, Anthony Quayle, Saya Kawamoto, Michael C. Hall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 17, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1954 – David Lee Roth, American singer-songwriter and producer (Van Halen and The David Lee Roth Band); January 17, 1960 – John Crawford, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Berlin); July 31, 1952 – Alan Autry, American football player, actor, and politician, 23rd Mayor of Fresno, California.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,117