Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 2nd day of the year 2004. It was the 1st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,468 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,156 days or 5.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 10, 2035.
If a dog named Gege - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gege will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gege will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Florence Lawrence
- 1913Anna Lee
- 1943Barış Manço
- 1954Glenn Goins
- 1955Agathonas Iakovidis
- 1956Jishu Dasgupta
- 1968Cuba Gooding, Jr.
- 1970Sanda Ladoși
- 1971Taye Diggs
- 1978Karina Smirnoff
View the complete list of January 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1699Osman III, Ottoman sultan (d. 1757)
- 1932Peter Redgrove, English poet, author, and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1944Norodom Ranariddh, Cambodian field marshal and politician; 1st Prime Minister of Cambodia
- 1948Tony Woodley, English union leader
- 1949Christopher Durang, American playwright and screenwriter
- 1953Jacques Tichelaar, Dutch educator and politician
- 1959Kirti Azad, Indian cricketer and politician
- 1971Taye Diggs, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1981Ryan Garko, American baseball player
- 1991Steele Sidebottom, Australian footballer
View the complete list of January 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Annie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791Big Bottom massacre in the Ohio Country, marking the beginning of the Northwest Indian War.
- 1900American statesman and diplomat John Hay announces the Open Door Policy to promote trade with China.
- 1911A gun battle in the East End of London left two dead and sparked a political row over the involvement of then-Home Secretary Winston Churchill.
- 1935Bruno Hauptmann goes on trial for the murder of Charles Lindbergh, Jr., infant son of aviator Charles Lindbergh.
- 1942The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) convicts 33 members of a German spy ring headed by Fritz Joubert Duquesne in the largest espionage case in United States history—the Duquesne Spy Ring.
- 1949Luis Muñoz Marín becomes the first democratically elected Governor of Puerto Rico.
- 1967Ronald Reagan sworn in as Governor of California
- 1993Sri Lankan Civil War: The Sri Lanka Navy kill 35-100 civilians on the Jaffna Lagoon.
- 1999A brutal snowstorm smashes into the Midwestern United States, causing 14 inches (359 mm) of snow in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and 19 inches (487 mm) in Chicago, where temperatures plunge to -13 °F (-25 °C); 68 deaths are reported.
- 2004Stardust successfully flies past Comet Wild 2, collecting samples that are returned to Earth.
View the complete list of January 2 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Richards, Jean Leclerc, Jay North, Wade Barrett, Lara Dutta, Daniel Huttlestone, Henry Fonda, Jill Esmond, Dorothée Berryman, Marie-Nicole Lemieux.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 2, 2004.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd January 2004 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 3, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd January 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 2, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 2nd day of 2004
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 1st Friday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,468 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,156 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 219
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 10, 2035
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Pyrenean Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (January 3, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: II.I.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1941 – Tim McCarver, American baseball player, sportscaster, and singer; September 13, 1914 – Leonard Feather, English-American pianist, composer, producer, and journalist (d. 1994); August 31, 1924 – Buddy Hackett, American actor and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,019