Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 24th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,033 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,011 days or 33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 2, 1951.
If a dog named Tinkerbell - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tinkerbell will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tinkerbell will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Henry King
- 1891Walter Model
- 1922Daniel Boulanger
- 1930Terence Bayler
- 1941Aaron Neville
- 1979Tatyana Ali
- 1982Fiona Xie
- 1988Jade Ewen
- 1990Mao Abe
- 1994Yoo Young-jae
View the complete list of January 24 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 1864Marguerite Durand, French actress, journalist, and activist (d. 1936)
- 1912Frederick Ashworth, American admiral (d. 2005)
- 1930Terence Bayler, New Zealand actor
- 1936William Bogert, American actor
- 1969Hilmir Snær Guðnason, Icelandic actor
- 1976Shae-Lynn Bourne, Canadian ice dancer, coach, and choreographer
- 1979Tatyana Ali, American actress and singer
- 1983Davide Biondini, Italian footballer
- 1987Luis Suárez, Uruguayan footballer
- 1994Sean Kavanagh, Irish footballer
View the complete list of January 24 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1679King Charles II of England dissolves the Cavalier Parliament.
- 1915World War One: British Grand Fleet battle cruisers under Vice-Admiral Sir David Beatty engage Rear-Admiral Franz von Hipper’s battle cruisers in the Battle of Dogger Bank.
- 1918The Gregorian calendar is introduced in Russia by decree of the Council of People’s Commissars effective February 14(NS)
- 1933The 20th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, changing the beginning and end of terms for all elected federal offices.
- 1947Greek banker Dimitrios Maximos becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1960Algerian War: Some units of European volunteers in Algiers stage an insurrection known as the “barricades week”, during which they seize government buildings and clash with local police.
- 1968Vietnam War: The 1st Australian Task Force launches Operation Coburg against the North Vietnamese Army and Viet Cong during wider fighting around Long Bình and Biên Hòa
- 1972Japanese Sgt. Shoichi Yokoi is found hiding in a Guam jungle, where he had been since the end of World War II.
- 1984The first Apple Macintosh goes on sale.
- 1993Turkish journalist and writer Uğur Mumcu is assassinated by a car bomb in Ankara.
View the complete list of January 24 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shigeki Hosokawa, Chiaki Takahashi, June Brown, Shreya Ghoshal, Lynn Redgrave, Hans Matheson, Sanjay Suri, Lasse Hallström, Kōichi Nagano, Gerard Way.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 24, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 15, 1908. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 19, 1935. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1960 – Kevin Clash, American voice actor and puppeteer; September 20, 1973 – Cansel Elçin, Turkish actor, director, and producer; October 1, 1938 – Stella Stevens, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,439