Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 24th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,853 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Paola - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paola will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Paola will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Daniel Boulanger
- 1947Warren Zevon
- 1948Michael Des Barres
- 1950Gennifer Flowers
- 1956Jack Neo
- 1958Jools Holland
- 1961Nastassja Kinski
- 1967Mark Kozelek
- 1967Phil LaMarr
- 1970Matthew Lillard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 1638Charles Sackville, 6th Earl of Dorset, English poet and politician, Lord Chamberlain of Great Britain (d. 1706)
- 1862Edith Wharton, American author and poet (d. 1937)
- 1891Walter Model, German field marshal (d. 1945)
- 1916Jack Brickhouse, American sportscaster (d. 1998)
- 1930Mahmoud Farshchian, Iranian-Persian painter and academic
- 1934Stanisław Grochowiak, Polish poet and playwright (d. 1976)
- 1947Michio Kaku, American physicist and academic
- 1948Michael Des Barres, English singer-songwriter and actor
- 1994Sean Kavanagh, Irish footballer
- 1997Dylan Riley Snyder, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835Slaves in Salvador da Bahia, Brazil, stage a revolt, which is instrumental in ending slavery there 50 years later.
- 1857The University of Calcutta is formally founded as the first fully fledged university in South Asia.
- 1859Political and state union of Moldavia and Wallachia; Alexandru Ioan Cuza is elected as Domnitor in both Principalities.
- 1862Bucharest is proclaimed the capital of Romania.
- 1900Second Boer War: Boers stop a British attempt to break the Siege of Ladysmith in the Battle of Spion Kop.
- 1911Japanese anarchist Shūsui Kōtoku is hanged for treason in a case now considered a miscarriage of justice.
- 1916In Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Co., the Supreme Court of the United States declares the federal income tax constitutional.
- 1942World War II: The Allies bombard Bangkok, leading Thailand, then under Japanese control, to declare war against the United States and United Kingdom.
- 1972Japanese Sgt. Shoichi Yokoi is found hiding in a Guam jungle, where he had been since the end of World War II.
- 1993Turkish journalist and writer Uğur Mumcu is assassinated by a car bomb in Ankara.
View the complete list of historical events for January 24.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barney Rosenzweig, C. Aubrey Smith, Kip Pardue, John Brougham, Eva Boto, Melle Mel, Fernando León de Aranoa, Sid Vicious, Elly Jackson, Jelena Rozga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 24, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1992 – Hayley Hasselhoff, American actress; October 7, 1980 – Edison Chen, Canadian-Hong Kong actor and singer; December 11, 1942 – Anna Carteret, Indian-English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160