Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 2007 was a Saturday and it was the 27th day of the year 2007. It was the 4th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,056 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,685 days or 4.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 171 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 5, 2038.
If a dog named Lefty - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lefty will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lefty will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Ross Bagdasarian, Sr.
- 1930Bobby Bland
- 1931Gazanfer Özcan
- 1964Bridget Fonda
- 1971Fann Wong
- 1972Josh Randall
- 1987Katy Rose
- 1988Liu Wen
- 1989Daisy Lowe
View the complete list of January 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1886Radhabinod Pal, Indian academic and jurist (d. 1967)
- 1919Tom Addington, English soldier (d. 2011)
- 1931Gazanfer Özcan, Turkish actor (d. 2009)
- 1937John Ogdon, English pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1958Kadri Mälk, Estonian jewelry designer
- 1960Fiona O'Donnell, Canadian-Scottish politician
- 1963George Monbiot, English-Welsh author and activist
- 1972Keith Wood, Irish rugby player and hurdler
- 1976Ruby Lin, Taiwanese actress, singer, and producer
- 1987Lily Donaldson, English model
View the complete list of January 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EVAIJRAA? Check your answers here: Unscramble words EVAIJRAA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 98Trajan succeeded his adoptive father Nerva as Roman emperor; under his rule the Roman Empire would reach its maximum extent.
- 661The Rashidun Caliphate ends with the death of Ali.
- 1785The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.
- 1880Thomas Edison receives the patent on the incandescent lamp.
- 1888The National Geographic Society is founded in Washington, D.C.
- 1909The Young Left is founded in Norway.
- 1927Ibn Saud takes the title of King of Nejd.
- 1939First flight of the Lockheed P-38 Lightning.
- 1996In a military coup Colonel Ibrahim Baré Maïnassara deposes the first democratically elected president of Niger, Mahamane Ousmane.
- 2010The 2009 Honduran constitutional crisis ends when Porfirio Lobo Sosa becomes the new President of Honduras.
View the complete list of January 27 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Lafferty, Pia Degermark, Alain Chamfort, Immortal Technique, Grimes, Edita Gruberová, Jake Owen, David James Elliott, Chino Moreno, Demián Bichir.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 27, 2007.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th January 2007 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 2000. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Irreplaceable by Beyoncé as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 27th January 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 27, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 27th day of 2007
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 4th Saturday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 58 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,056 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,685 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 171
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 5, 2038
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1982 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 2000 (-149)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Irreplaceable by Beyoncé (January 27, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.I.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1979 – Chen Hao, Chinese actress and singer; July 1, 1962 – Andre Braugher, American actor and producer; November 18, 1908 – Imogene Coca, American actress and singer (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,975