Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 31st day of the year 2006. It was the 5th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,557 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,852 days or 5.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 9, 2037.
If a dog named Coraggio - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coraggio will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Coraggio will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Carey Loftin
- 1922Joanne Dru
- 1959Anthony LaPaglia
- 1961Fatih Kısaparmak
- 1964Billey Shamrock
- 1967Michelle Ruff
- 1971Patricia Velásquez
- 1976Paul Scheer
- 1983James Sutton
- 1987Raúl Richter
View the complete list of January 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1673Louis de Montfort, French priest and saint (d. 1716)
- 1835Lunalilo of Hawaii (d. 1874)
- 1881Irving Langmuir, American chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1957)
- 1892Eddie Cantor, American singer-songwriter, actor, and dancer (d. 1964)
- 1905John O'Hara, American author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1970)
- 1950Denise Fleming, American author and illustrator
- 1976Traianos Dellas, Greek footballer and manager
- 1977Shingo Katori, Japanese singer and actor
- 1979Daniel Tammet, English author and educator
- 1980Tiffany Limos, American actress
View the complete list of January 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bessie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Pope Sylvester I succeeds Pope Miltiades.
- 1504France cedes Naples to Aragon.
- 1865American Civil War: Confederate General Robert E. Lee becomes general-in-chief.
- 1897Czechoslav Trade Union Association is founded in Prague.
- 1900Datu Muhammad Salleh is assassinated in Kampung Teboh, Tambunan, ending the Mat Salleh Rebellion.
- 1915World War I: Germany is the first to make large-scale use of poison gas in warfare in the Battle of Bolimów against Russia.
- 1946The Democratic Republic of Vietnam introduces the đồng to replace the French Indochinese piastre at par.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches the unmanned Luna 9 spacecraft as part of the Luna program.
- 1971The Winter Soldier Investigation, organized by the Vietnam Veterans Against the War to publicize war crimes and atrocities by Americans and allies in Vietnam, begins in Detroit.
- 2007Suspects are arrested in Birmingham in the UK, accused of plotting the kidnap, holding and eventual beheading of a serving Muslim British soldier in Iraq.
View the complete list of January 31 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dedee Pfeiffer, Ahlam, Ben Cramer, Monte Hellman, Jyrki 69, DJ Tukutz, Charles Dance, Riley Voelkel, Pauline Ester, Dave Grohl.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 31, 2006.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st January 2006 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Check on It by Beyoncé featuring Slim Thug as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 4, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 31st January 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 31, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 31st day of 2006
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 5th Tuesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 287 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,557 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,852 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 188
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 9, 2037
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Check on It by Beyoncé featuring Slim Thug (February 4, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.I.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1944 – Pat Woodell, American actress and singer (d. 2015); July 11, 1985 – Robert Adamson, American actor, director, and producer; September 5, 1952 – Masao Kusakari, Japanese actor and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,923