Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 6th day of the year 1921. It was the 1st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,866 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,955 days or 32.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1952.
If a dog named Keita - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keita will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Keita will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Fred Niblo
- 1899Phyllis Haver
- 1930Vic Tayback
- 1936Nida Blanca
- 1966Sharon Cuneta
- 1970Gabrielle Reece
- 1981Rinko Kikuchi
- 1986Irina Shayk
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1832Gustave Doré, French painter and sculptor (d. 1883)
- 1878Adeline Genée, Danish-English ballerina (d. 1970)
- 1902Helmut Poppendick, German physician (d. 1994)
- 1903Maurice Abravanel, Greek-American pianist and conductor (d. 1993)
- 1921Marianne Grunberg-Manago, Russian-French biochemist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1933Leszek Drogosz, Polish boxer and actor (d. 2012)
- 1953Jon Eberson, Norwegian guitarist and orchestra leader (Jazzpunkensemblet)
- 1963Paul Kipkoech, Kenyan runner (d. 1995)
- 1983Adam Burish, American ice hockey player
- 1986Paul McShane, Irish footballer
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Harold Godwinson (or Harold II) is crowned King of England.
- 1205Philip of Swabia becomes King of the Romans.
- 1661English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England.
- 1781In the Battle of Jersey, the British defeat the last attempt by France to invade Jersey.
- 1893The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
- 1931Thomas Edison submits his last patent application.
- 1941United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt delivers his Four Freedoms speech in the State of the Union address.
- 1960National Airlines Flight 2511 is destroyed in mid-air by a bomb, while en route from New York City to Miami.
- 1967Vietnam War: United States Marine Corps and ARVN troops launch “Operation Deckhouse Five” in the Mekong River delta.
- 2000Celia, the last Pyrenean ibex was found dead after a tree had landed on her.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kotaro Yanagi, John Heard, Irina Björklund, Ning Baizura, Sean Mathias, Bryan Forbes, Joacim Cans, Candy Clark, Frank Leboeuf, Carroll Baker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1921.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1921 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 23, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -189. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1921
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 1st Thursday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 293 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,866 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,955 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,214
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 1952
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 23, 1911 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1908 (-189)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1980 – Marla Sokoloff, American actress and singer; May 5, 1990 – Hannah Davis, American model; September 18, 1950 – Vishnuvardhan, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,701